Posted Sat, May 19, 2012 2:14pm EST

Bump Watch: Pregnant Snooki’s Pics

Posted Sat, May 19, 2012 2:14pm EST

joanmarie

Posted at 10:42 AM on August 28, 2012

I wana say congrats to u snookie I’m a big fan…don’t worry about haters…just keep being u n I know u will b a good mom God bless u n ur baby boy

hellokittylover87

Posted at 1:58 AM on August 17, 2012

For all u guys talking sshyt yoyr just hateinng leave her alone , shes happy to be a mother (: iloveyaa snooki<3

Tina

Posted at 4:59 PM on July 30, 2012

I’m so happy for u tha u r hav a boy u r my favorite on the show u nd Deena wher cutie 2ogether nd kno u hav tha show u nd jwoww I dnt miss it at all I luv u snookie u r the best gd luck wit ur pregnancy luv u==>

JillianMarie

Posted at 6:16 PM on July 6, 2012

Wow!!! She looks frikken awesome!!! I’m 8 1/2 months preggo with my 2nd boy, only gain 12 lbs so Im pretty happy about that but I am sooo excited for her!! I really think (expecially seeing her on snooki & jwow and how much she has totally changed!!) she is going to b a Greatt mom!! Once that baby comes, you become a totally different person and mommy instinct comes naturally!! Good luck Nicole, I am soo happy for you!! And keep up lookin sexy beeotch :P

nick

Posted at 10:42 PM on July 5, 2012

She is dumber than a box of rocks . I feel sorry for the kid. She has absolutely no common sense. And if I was her bf I would be calling Maury- u r NOT the father!

jessica petty

Posted at 6:01 PM on June 29, 2012

Hi Nicole I’m nine months pregnant with my lil boy I’m having my c section July 6 and I just wanna say congrats and your love all these moments pregnant and after like u I’m having my first stay strong and yall have to work togather as parents ur son is well worth I’m a single mom now so its important to have ur spouse good luck babe

becstar

Posted at 9:42 PM on June 27, 2012

Once a hoe always a hoe. Poor baby has a scank for a mother. Surprise the baby hasn’t fallen out.

shelia

Posted at 5:22 PM on July 10, 2012

shes not a skank shes a hot babe

Tasha

Posted at 6:44 AM on June 20, 2012

Snooki will make a great mum and she still looks great wishing her all the best xx

dan

Posted at 1:57 PM on June 15, 2012

I d cream it.

kevin

Posted at 2:44 PM on June 14, 2012

Lol people are sayin they can’t wait to see her back in the jerseyshore. SHE’S PREGO HOW IS SHE GONA PULL THT OFF

ahmad

Posted at 12:27 PM on June 16, 2012

sex

adu

Posted at 9:39 PM on June 13, 2012

this ain’t real though

Ashley

Posted at 4:35 PM on June 13, 2012

I love you n ur show I cant wait to watch u n the baby n c alot of picts n hope I get to follow u like I did wen u was on js but I will be watchin the new one june 21 n I so happt for u n ur man love ya

Kayty

Posted at 1:46 PM on June 12, 2012

Congratulations, this is one of the happiest moment for anyone expecting, one that will change your life in many ways .. some for good .. some for bad but no matter what you’ll have a smiling baby who will depend on you, need you and love you regardless. <3

dd

Posted at 10:50 AM on June 11, 2012

CONGRATULATION’S SNOOKI CAN’T WAIT TO SEE THE BABY PICS AND I LOVE YOUR SHOW JERSEY SHORE IT ROCK!!!!!

Prunelle Harris

Posted at 11:25 PM on June 10, 2012

Snooki look so Pretty being pregnant.I love Snooki cause she is a sweet person. she don’t made saying what she has to say to anybody. I am Snooki best fan on the Jersey Shore show an if she wasn’t on the show I will not watch itI

Niesha

Posted at 8:41 PM on June 10, 2012

Awww! How cute! She is getting so big! I can’t wait to see the baby! She will be a wonderful mommy! Congratz!

Tom

Posted at 9:37 PM on June 9, 2012

Just as I thought: she’s hideous with or without clothes. Very saggy and pear-shaped. Does anybody really think this chunky midget is hot? I can’t believe the trash they put on TV. What’s even more amazing is that peopole actually watch this crap.

Mike

Posted at 11:48 AM on June 18, 2012

or post about it, hippocrate.

mary ann

Posted at 8:18 PM on June 6, 2012

snookie you are pregnant ? wow i cant belive it you will be an asweome mom best wishes

mini snooki

Posted at 1:36 PM on June 5, 2012

omfg…. snooki i love yhu… yhu are my favorite person on jersye shore…. its so guhd yhu are having a boy… im so happy for yhu and jionni… yhu two make a perfect couple…. i never liked mike for trying to split yhu two up… they tell me i look like yhu but i dnt see it juss bcuz i tease my hair alot … well guhd luck with your baby i now yhu will be a guhd mother!!!!!

samantha casas

Posted at 5:06 PM on June 1, 2012

SNOOKI WELL ALWAYS LOOK GOOD AND BE A GOOD MOTHER GOOD LUCK.

Natalie

Posted at 12:11 PM on June 1, 2012

Snooki your so pretty and your like my role model poeple at my school say i look you but only wiht brown hair!(:

Kiwi

Posted at 10:53 PM on May 30, 2012

I can not believe it my favorite person on jersey shore is pregnant. I am so happy for her. CONGRADS ON UR BABY BOY!!!!

Gail

Posted at 3:16 PM on May 30, 2012

Snooki
You go girl ! I’m a fan. All the best wishes for you and your happiness

noemi

Posted at 11:14 AM on May 30, 2012

All I got to say is good luck for snooki an her new baby boy on the way. Im a big fan of her.

Angel

Posted at 6:47 PM on May 29, 2012

she is a hoe is been sleepping with alot of guys u never who daddy that baby belongs to

Angie

Posted at 12:48 AM on July 11, 2012

You sound dumb, she had sex maybe once every four episodes if that. And they didnt even film everyday