Click to Skip Ad
Closing in...
Posted Thu, June 19, 2014 10:20am EST

Rudo alwady

Posted at 9:48 AM on November 15, 2016

She’s so amazing…purified at heart…blessed by soul..honoured by work…famous by choice…I adore her..inspiring to all..perfect

Micah

Posted at 3:27 PM on October 25, 2016

Dude she is beautiful. Anyone who is critical of her looks needs to be prepared for a lot of disappointment in life. Looks are the most superficial thing to be overly concerned with. What if she wasn’t beautiful? It’s her choice to cover up just as much as it is every woman’s. Everyone has the right to privacy whether they are famous or not.

Natalie

Posted at 11:00 PM on October 9, 2016

Sis don’t let anybody tell you who you should look like because you are beautiful inside and out! Don’t stop playing music because people think you ugly. I LOVE YOUR MUSIC

Trina Rodriguez

Posted at 2:24 PM on October 20, 2016

I think you are amazing and your voice is beyond beautiful everytime I listen to your song I Cry but with a smile on my face because I know you sing from the heart and may God bless you your family and especially your voice because you are amazing person God bless

aga ford

Posted at 7:18 PM on September 20, 2016

You are confident Sia,so unstoppable,what you sing is what i always wanna hear and listen to,I love you,you got a powerful mind,GO ON SWEET SIA

aga ford

Posted at 7:02 PM on September 20, 2016

I love you Sia and thank God you’re alive.

sina

Posted at 6:20 AM on August 27, 2016

I LOVE you SIA
your song make me feel Sense of peace

Tøp

Posted at 4:46 PM on July 30, 2016

Your songs are cool

Georgia

Posted at 5:20 PM on July 29, 2016

Sia I love you whether you hide or not you inspire me really don’t listen to what anybody says about you just do your thing and just be you. Anybody that says Sia is ugly maybe that person has lost his/her mind maybe I think that person should think twice and wisely before saying rude and nasty stuff to people😡😡😡😡

Herbert Fifer

Posted at 2:41 AM on September 11, 2016

I agree with you Georgia. I see CIA as a beautiful women. A style of displaying her craft can in NO way diminish her beauty. She I believe is both beautiful on the outside as well as the inside based off the delivery of her music. CIA keep being you and doing what you do.

Sia — PICS