Posted Thu, June 19, 2014 10:20am EDT

bae mara

Posted at 5:15 PM on March 19, 2016

Dat” elastic heart”.. She has dat rihanna kinda voice.. Very luvlly u knw.. Who cares wat she looks like?

Zodwa Mdanjelwa

Posted at 11:30 PM on February 28, 2016

I support you sia not every one wants to be famous fame only creates problems so I support you in all you do

samuel salvatore

Posted at 6:14 AM on February 17, 2016

hey i love ur music. hide or not yo too good vocally

Lurch

Posted at 1:19 AM on February 17, 2016

Don’t look now but that is cousin ITT’s (Addams Family) sister

Sasha

Posted at 8:54 PM on February 15, 2016

I think part of her mystique is to makes her seem like she’s “one of the kids”. She’s 40. She needs to drop that hair crap and let people appreciate her talent rather than talking about her ridiculous get ups. She’s not Lady Ga Ga, who seems to be growing out of her childish get ups as well.

Siphrose

Posted at 8:38 AM on January 11, 2016

Her music is amazing and has a deep meaning….whether she hides her face or not…i will still listen to her music all day everyday….. Just do you Sia

alfred

Posted at 3:27 AM on January 6, 2016

I just love your voice. I don’t care about your face and other personal issues from you

Soapstix

Posted at 3:12 PM on December 3, 2015

I love Sia’s singing, and she is also an amazing song writer. She has written for some big names, but I can’t list them. I just hear one from time to time. I do have an issue with the hiding behind the hair and that stupid bow she wears. When she performed Chandelier and had the ballet dancer in her video, and even in person, I could see her facing the wall, but this is going too far. She just looks ridiculous, but hey, she is pulling in the bucks on recordings. Promoting them this way is just weird.

R

Posted at 9:11 AM on December 2, 2015

If you dont want fame….then get out of the business ! Big phony….sing as a studio musician…make a career about really never being seen. Whats the big deal…not a great singer anyway..all high notes are cracked and tone is not pleasing. Take ur broomhead and get lost

Hope

Posted at 9:12 PM on December 22, 2015

That is why you go by the letter “R”

Neya

Posted at 7:04 AM on February 16, 2016

Ure just too jealous. Its her biznez n she is feeding frm it. Face or not. I personally love them Cracks in her voice. I sing too n i certainly wudnt want d attention. Its all abt d money. Wats fame without money??

delete pinterest

Posted at 11:14 AM on November 8, 2015

I never heard of her, the story line caught my attention, but I don’t blame her one bit! Run!!! Hide Sia hide! Because some people are nuts!!!!! With sick and twisted world perspectives. They will chase down a person because they have a beautiful voice but ignore the person that stick there hand inside people’s chest to save a life every day! Really people? A singer or actress has to hide from your noisy behind but I bet you can’t name a single heart or brain surgeon….unless they saved your life or someone you care about. Real talent, real stars…just saying.

Phoebe

Posted at 4:54 AM on October 22, 2015

Chandaliar z a track i love so much…Maddie Ziggler u were just fabulous..i often try that choreography buh ahm such a mess… Sia a big s/o to you….YOU THE BESTESTEST:-D

mirabest

Posted at 3:33 PM on September 9, 2015

Sia’s d bestest….. #period!!!

tshidiso ( South African)

Posted at 6:10 PM on September 4, 2015

Wow Sia you really rock my world especially your voice… Non of the singers could be compared to you

kirk

Posted at 6:48 AM on September 3, 2015

i sometimes dnt understand some people do u know how hard to make Jux to make a single to people to like .i love and u are the best

Willy

Posted at 5:54 PM on July 30, 2015

Wow sia i really love your song at least your better than those who undergo operation to look beautiful

lazandra

Posted at 12:07 PM on July 19, 2015

sia I really love your songs and you are pretty although some people say you are not just know that your true beauty is there in your heart you are an inspiration and I really love it….keep doing a good job…love you and your songs rock

freky wesley

Posted at 5:16 AM on July 17, 2015

OMG caitlin i cant bliv u said sia is old and ugly,i mean imagine she’s reading this comments,do you know what she would be goin thru?listen ur d one who should suck it up and stop talking nonsense and pls have some respect for the 39 yr old singer PLS.

Soapstix

Posted at 3:15 PM on December 3, 2015

I do not think She is old and ugly, as someone said, but maybe she thinks she is. She is not a teenager, and she is not the most beautiful woman on earth, but she is relatively good looking, and extremely talented. I just want the hiding to stop.

Tungchet

Posted at 10:47 AM on July 16, 2015

You are the best to me that’s why I learn to like whatsoever you do. Claitlin please grow up

Laura

Posted at 2:58 PM on June 30, 2015

Wow, you are pathetic, I am 13 and I am more mature than you Caitlin, grow up. I think you need to realise that, Sia made the decision first of all, because she can, second of all; thats what she wants to do, thirdly because she has the right to. I do not hate you or anything I just want you to be less selfish

Rue

Posted at 6:33 AM on March 22, 2015

Sia I love your music & if you don’t want to show your face I think I’ll respect that. ..It would be nice seeing your face though .

Laura

Posted at 2:51 PM on June 30, 2015

i agree

Caitlin

Posted at 9:19 AM on March 14, 2015

Sia show ur face cause maddie ziggler is problem tired of dancing for I don’t be a be a baby and show ur face u are really old in the pictures u look so ugly so suck it up and show ur face

Frankie

Posted at 7:45 AM on March 22, 2015

Wow Caitlin you sound like a shallow little spoiled brat with a princess complex who has no respect or for talent and creativity. I have learned that people who have to be mean and rude and say ugly things about others especially based on looks are insecure and miserable deep down and for this reason I feel sorry for you. Get over it honey.Sis keep up the good work. Caitlin honey 39 is closer than you think. Get over yourself.

joe

Posted at 1:28 AM on September 2, 2015

don’t be sucker

jamie

Posted at 12:41 AM on June 22, 2015

caitlin what ? i cant believe u said sia is ugly and old, you must be 10 years old right? nobody is ugly so u need to grow up more and when your time comes that well be said about you too.

Cici

Posted at 6:03 PM on November 24, 2015

Why do she do that don’t show her face so yes whyy she got shoot

Julie

Posted at 8:28 PM on December 3, 2015

Youc

juanita

Posted at 3:50 AM on February 22, 2015

Hey no one should say that like sia is ugly she isn’t to me she is pretty so if anyone wants to be mean I am so disappointed

Lola

Posted at 7:35 AM on January 7, 2015

In the video chandalier how old is she looks like 12

Herp

Posted at 1:47 AM on January 21, 2015

That’s not really her, it’s tweleve year old Maddie Ziegler interpreting the song with dance. Sia is 39.