Posted Thu, June 19, 2014 10:20am EDT

Willy

Posted at 5:54 PM on July 30, 2015

Wow sia i really love your song at least your better than those who undergo operation to look beautiful

lazandra

Posted at 12:07 PM on July 19, 2015

sia I really love your songs and you are pretty although some people say you are not just know that your true beauty is there in your heart you are an inspiration and I really love it….keep doing a good job…love you and your songs rock

freky wesley

Posted at 5:16 AM on July 17, 2015

OMG caitlin i cant bliv u said sia is old and ugly,i mean imagine she’s reading this comments,do you know what she would be goin thru?listen ur d one who should suck it up and stop talking nonsense and pls have some respect for the 39 yr old singer PLS.

Tungchet

Posted at 10:47 AM on July 16, 2015

You are the best to me that’s why I learn to like whatsoever you do. Claitlin please grow up

Laura

Posted at 2:58 PM on June 30, 2015

Wow, you are pathetic, I am 13 and I am more mature than you Caitlin, grow up. I think you need to realise that, Sia made the decision first of all, because she can, second of all; thats what she wants to do, thirdly because she has the right to. I do not hate you or anything I just want you to be less selfish

Rue

Posted at 6:33 AM on March 22, 2015

Sia I love your music & if you don’t want to show your face I think I’ll respect that. ..It would be nice seeing your face though .

Laura

Posted at 2:51 PM on June 30, 2015

i agree

Caitlin

Posted at 9:19 AM on March 14, 2015

Sia show ur face cause maddie ziggler is problem tired of dancing for I don’t be a be a baby and show ur face u are really old in the pictures u look so ugly so suck it up and show ur face

Frankie

Posted at 7:45 AM on March 22, 2015

Wow Caitlin you sound like a shallow little spoiled brat with a princess complex who has no respect or for talent and creativity. I have learned that people who have to be mean and rude and say ugly things about others especially based on looks are insecure and miserable deep down and for this reason I feel sorry for you. Get over it honey.Sis keep up the good work. Caitlin honey 39 is closer than you think. Get over yourself.

joe

Posted at 1:28 AM on September 2, 2015

don’t be sucker

jamie

Posted at 12:41 AM on June 22, 2015

caitlin what ? i cant believe u said sia is ugly and old, you must be 10 years old right? nobody is ugly so u need to grow up more and when your time comes that well be said about you too.

juanita

Posted at 3:50 AM on February 22, 2015

Hey no one should say that like sia is ugly she isn’t to me she is pretty so if anyone wants to be mean I am so disappointed

Lola

Posted at 7:35 AM on January 7, 2015

In the video chandalier how old is she looks like 12

Herp

Posted at 1:47 AM on January 21, 2015

That’s not really her, it’s tweleve year old Maddie Ziegler interpreting the song with dance. Sia is 39.