Posted Sun, May 26, 2013 1:27am EDT

harry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evelyn

Posted at 1:26 PM on July 11, 2013

Harry all the way! #directioner4life

Virginia

Posted at 10:12 AM on May 29, 2013

Ian Somerhalder is so damn hot, and sexy….He should win!

♥KS

Posted at 12:18 AM on May 27, 2013

I would like to see a movie with Ian Somerhalder and Kristen Stewart… I’m sure it will be a really GOOD ONE!!! I Love Kristen and Ian is…nmmm..FANTASTIC IN EVERY WAY!!!! Kristen is a GREAT ACTRES…ppl can badmouth her even not knowing what acting means, is there opinions…for me she’s GREAT! I know she will have a wonderful future in her career and life! Anyway a movie with Kristen Stewart and Ian Somerhalder I would NOT refuse to see it★★★

ellen

Posted at 1:08 PM on June 2, 2013

I agree, it could be really good, Ian is fantastic in every way and Kristen can act, in the right role, i think it would be a great match up, and i would defently go and see a Movie with the Two.

Bieber

Posted at 3:08 PM on July 10, 2013

Ellen your Ellen from
The show I bin dying to go on your show and if u want me to be on your show then ill give u my address east Boston 702e border st ps and I love Justin bieber

melissa

Posted at 4:49 PM on May 26, 2013

zac efron has the best body ever , Justin bieber looks like a girl the way he dresses and acts his body is herific yuck and helloo zac x

audriana

Posted at 12:31 PM on May 26, 2013

Justin Bieber does have a nice body for 19 yea he doesn’t have the board big shoulders but he is getting there. When he does come into his full grown man body he will be the hottest thing ever.

melissa

Posted at 4:51 PM on May 26, 2013

really no way hes a girl . zac efron is so better looking and fit