Posted Mon, May 26, 2014 9:54pm EDT

maria

Posted at 12:43 PM on July 2, 2015

Pic #13 is actually her little brother. I’m quite sure it is not Shiloh.

tish Ritter

Posted at 12:18 AM on June 29, 2015

If the kid is comfortable who cares what she wears,many girls wear cloths some what like that I mean this kid is wearing way to many boys shirts when I first seen her picture s I thought she was a boy. There is a couple things I would like to say the dad is not gorgeous he’s OK and for mom come on people really for those out there saying how beautiful and gorgeous these two are you all must not see to many people, and just like any other famous person its all a act these people could are less for any of you, all they see is money signs in front of your face they smile but could care less their kids or any celeberty kids will be perfect kids if they dont grow up with I’m a famous because of mommy and daddy spoiled attitude and work real jobs and live real life’s they all are not all that, put your kids on here and see how many famous people say anything why would they

Patricia Fasnacht

Posted at 7:51 PM on June 27, 2015

Kayla, it is not normal for a girl to want to look like a dude. It’s called gender identity disorder. You can’t convince me no matter how many exclamation points you use in your post. What’s the deal with Vivienne? Is she dressing like a boy now, too?

2_pelo

Posted at 4:25 PM on June 27, 2015

I sure see her dad in her in this photo! I’ll bet these kids are taught to respect each other….and whoever they may come into contact with. I wish them a wonderful future.

2_pelo

Posted at 4:21 PM on June 27, 2015

These kids are so very cute. Linda Locke….negative….why the disdain? These kids are loved and cared for…by mom & dad. Give the parents some credit…I wish them the very best.

Linda Locke

Posted at 8:46 PM on June 25, 2015

Do you slick her hair back and call her John? Or is that normal too?

Kayla

Posted at 8:16 PM on June 25, 2015

She is beautiful! Who cares about her clothes or haircut! My daughter and her are the same age and my daughter loves to skateboard, ride bikes, play basketball, and ride horses. She also LOVES wearing her brother’s hand me downs! She also gets the same shoes as him! My daughter is a perfectly happy and normal little girl. I am sure Shiloh is too!! I just hope all of Brad and Angie’s children grow up to be as caring as their parents!

pam

Posted at 11:04 AM on June 20, 2015

she is hauntingly beautiful taking the best genes of both her parents, happy birthday beautiful

Linda Locke

Posted at 3:43 PM on June 15, 2015

Also, neither one of the parents has any morals whatsoever.

De

Posted at 2:41 PM on June 15, 2015

She is a beautiful child.

Linda Locke

Posted at 11:34 AM on June 14, 2015

Her Mother is Bi Sexual, so what do you expect?

De

Posted at 2:41 PM on June 15, 2015

Rather PATHETIC COMMENT.

skylark211

Posted at 11:12 AM on June 4, 2015

Shiloh wants to dress that way. No one is forcing her to. You can’t force someone, not to be who they were born to be. That’s her personality/identity. If she decides to change when she’s older, she will. It’s more important that she’s happy/stable than what she’s she’s wearing. I say, leave her alone. Let her mature/grow-up. Don’t make a big deal out of something so ridicules.

Yesikakarin

Posted at 9:23 AM on June 2, 2015

Because she is transgender and her parents support that!

bess white

Posted at 12:28 AM on June 3, 2015

they made her like that

TERESA SMALLEY

Posted at 10:16 PM on May 31, 2015

WHY DOES SHE HAVE A BOY HAIRCUT AND DRESS LIKE A BOY IN EVERY PHOTO I EVER SEE OF HER??? SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL YOUNG GIRL AND SHOULD LOOK LIKE ONE IN MY OPINION.

bess white

Posted at 12:26 AM on June 3, 2015

it is so wrong what they are doing to this child

dee

Posted at 8:32 AM on June 8, 2015

She likes dressing that way, who cares. People like you is why this world is messed up. Is it hurting you in any way that Shiloh likes boys close???? I wear both mens close and semi girls close , it hasn’t change aho I am…..
Angelina, is a great mom, she’s always wirh her kids and allows them to be who rhey are.

dee

Posted at 3:54 PM on June 8, 2015

I agree with you, she should look like a girl, they’ve been dressing this lil girl like a boy long before she was able to say this is what she likes to wear. this is the parent doing, she may embrace it know since they have so much freedom to do what they like but the parent definitely set he tone for this type of look.

Linda Locke