Posted Mon, April 1, 2013 12:52pm EST

Shain Gandee Dies At 21 — Pics Of The ‘Buckwild’ Star

boosie

Posted at 11:51 AM on April 8, 2013

dam shain why u r.i.p

Crazycousins

Posted at 10:52 AM on April 8, 2013

Shain was my favorite. He made the whole show. It will never be the same. R.i.p shain gandee
“eye candy”

savannah miles

Posted at 10:37 AM on April 8, 2013

omg this is so sad i cryed when i found this out he was a funny loveing person he was my favorite person on this show my Prayers go out to his friends and family gone but never forgotton…..god has a plan for everyone and he never makes mistakes for some reason this was his plan for them we will never understand we love and miss you shain atleast your in a better place now..
RIP SHAIN GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Audre

Posted at 3:00 PM on April 7, 2013

I’m so sad can u guys give me a call I’m 16 and luv this show and I would love to have a chance to talk to joey,Tyler,cara, and the other girls at 309-333-9320

makenzie

Posted at 9:11 PM on April 15, 2013

Don’t cancle the show your just leting your viewers down. R.I.P. SHAIN WE WILL MISS YOU. YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTON

Kyle

Posted at 11:24 AM on April 7, 2013

R.i.p shain he was my fav so sad I wish he never had died but at least he is in heaven

Rebecca chambers

Posted at 7:17 AM on April 7, 2013

Rip so sad ,god bless Shaun and his uncle .and hope there friends and family can learn to carry on love to you all at this sad time
Rebecca from Essex

becky porter

Posted at 11:03 PM on April 6, 2013

shain you will be missed we love buckwild.it will never be the same god bless his family and friends.rest in peace.

Robby

Posted at 8:19 PM on April 6, 2013

Rip shain you will be miss very much

sue

Posted at 7:01 PM on April 6, 2013

I’m 55 and I watched the show. My heart goes out to the family. Shain was just a true country boy. May he rest in peace

Mattie Durham

Posted at 4:01 PM on April 6, 2013

I hate this as much as if I had lost one of my own children. I cried and cried. My heart goes out to his family and I will keep them in my prayers.

Dorothy goodan

Posted at 2:29 PM on April 6, 2013

Prayers to the family . We enjoyed havin shain in our lives . We will sadly miss him

Amber

Posted at 1:48 PM on April 6, 2013

RIP Gandee Candy we’ll miss you </3

Carolyn

Posted at 10:46 AM on April 6, 2013

This is truly a heartbreaking event. I feel like I knew him so well from just watching season one… I hope they continue the show not from a selfish standpoint but because I think that is what Shain would’ve wanted! This has effected me more than I thought. I can’t sleep because I keep thinking how horrible it is and feel for the families and friends because I can’t imagine what they are going through right now! REST IN PIECE” Gandee Candy”

av

Posted at 8:23 AM on April 6, 2013

Friends and family
“keep your head up” things happen to the best of the good people,but like always we have to stick in there an live day for day….i wish I could travel over there an show respect…I watch buck wild Alot….
Much love and respect

Av

lisa womble

Posted at 6:32 AM on April 6, 2013

will not be watching the show any more Shain Gandee was the show cant believe its true prayers for his family

brandi

Posted at 9:24 PM on April 5, 2013

Im so sorry for what happened he was an amazing person from what i seen on the show i watched it every thursday And the reruns that boy made the show!!

Lauren Lane

Posted at 9:23 PM on April 5, 2013

Shain Gandee will be greatly missed. I send my deepest prayers out to the Gandee family. He was a awesome cowboy. its sad to see a fellow “mudder” gone. Rest in muddy heaven. Rip

Mandy

Posted at 4:05 PM on April 5, 2013

I didn’t even know him but he made me smile from start to end of every episode. I can’t stop thinking about it. He was such an outgoing and genuine person. Condolences to the parents, family and friends. My heart goes out to all of you.

dale

Posted at 2:51 PM on April 5, 2013

Prayers sent up 2 the family and friends of shain… God bless

Lexiie 12

Posted at 11:09 AM on April 5, 2013

aw now i wont be able to see him on season 2!!!!!!! aw my gandee candy boy!!! you will be miss shain

nate stephens

Posted at 12:42 AM on April 5, 2013

he was a good man… it will never be da same :'(

donald

Posted at 12:28 AM on April 5, 2013

please host one more us hookstown guys would like to pay our respect

bossladii

Posted at 9:45 PM on April 4, 2013

I would like to express my deepest sympathy to the entire gander family for their losses of both Shain and David. I know that this is a difficult time that you are experiencing right now just know that “God” will see you through and you are continuously in our thoughts and prayers.

shaunna

Posted at 8:12 PM on April 4, 2013

all my condolences to the Gandee family I loved the free spirit of all the southern familys in buckwild I recently lost my father last week so like I said ALL my Sympathy to all the buckwild familys & friends it will get a little each day @ a time so hang in there!!!!!!

Ryan Gregg

Posted at 12:59 PM on April 4, 2013

I wish their was more of a notice of the mud run held. I would’ve traveled truck and traitor with my truck club to pay respects an spend a day playing in the mud. Buckwild is the only show on tv today that reflects on my everyday life. That would’ve been a great time

shaunna

Posted at 8:24 PM on April 4, 2013

wow I cant believe that there are still people out there who would drop what there doing to go to Sissonville WV For a Memorial mud run for Shain Gandee I think that’s totally amazing

cookies

Posted at 10:01 AM on April 8, 2013

hes probly mudden with god