Posted Mon, April 1, 2013 12:52pm EDT

Shain Gandee Dies At 21 — Pics Of The ‘Buckwild’ Star

Nt

Posted at 6:46 PM on December 28, 2013

I hate that this happened to Shain he was just amazing on Buckwild and I really enjoyed watching him and my heart goes out to all of his friends family and fans he will be sadly missed and may be gone but never forgotten R.I.P

nicky

Posted at 4:06 PM on June 18, 2013

He would definitely NOT want the show canceled it will never be the same without him but gandy candee all year round in life and/or death that is obviously just the way he would’ve wanted things!

Lauren

Posted at 1:08 AM on May 20, 2013

omg its so sad he was so awesome…he will be missed badly…R.I.P Shain

lundon

Posted at 9:36 PM on May 3, 2013

they should keep the show on it would make him happy

Rosemary Hernandez

Posted at 12:59 AM on April 23, 2013

I was looking forward for the second season of buckwild it was a good idea for the producer s to cancel the shown rip shain

viviannna suarez

Posted at 9:05 PM on April 18, 2013

shain was a great guy and and this was a very sad tragedy :(R.I.P Shain Gandee

country

Posted at 3:15 PM on April 17, 2013

i think buckwild should stay on the tv its great and it would make Shain happy to see that it still on there, he was really funny and very cute!!! he was an amazing guy that made everyone smile and laugh at the stupid stuff he came up with!!! he will be missed shain find my friend tori and give her a hug for me!! r.i.p!!!

Sara

Posted at 6:53 PM on April 15, 2013

We’re all gonna miss u shain! Its a good thing that they canceled the show cuz it will give the cast a chance to grieve without cameras in their faces. The show wont be the same without him but at least he’s in a better place than this world.

volleydiva14

Posted at 1:43 PM on April 15, 2013

R.I.P shain! and everyone who says he maid WV a bad place your wrong! on there most recent episode one of the guest starts said the same!! its a damn lie! he brought that city joy!! he smile! his laugh was amazing!! i didn’t know him personally but… this makes me sad!! and the show shouldn’t be cancelled!! cause if there on TV or not there gonna still do the same stuff! i think that continuing the show will show respect to him!!! everyone always says there in a better place and that we shouldn’t cry and be sad! i think he would be happy if we kept the show going and people would smile when they do or say something shain would of loved to do or something he would of said! everyone would smile and laugh!! and that’s all hes ever wanted to make people do! is smile and laugh! hes already maid me do that and even know hes gone we should still smile and laugh at the things hes done to make us smile!! i love you shain!! R.I.P

Brad

Posted at 3:10 PM on April 15, 2013

Amen to that . I was born and raised in the bush mudding was a part of life and it was the best time I ever had” now I have 4 boys and I wish they could see how much FUN it is. one day I hope .have a good day to all who has mudding on there minds. And to do it with people you love and hot girls what more can you want as long as you are happy . lets go mudding AMEN.

herms22

Posted at 12:49 PM on April 15, 2013

I just can’t get over this death. It truly breaks my heart. Watched the special last night, and I just shake my head in bewilderment.

Jennifer

Posted at 4:18 PM on April 14, 2013

Shain was an awsome guy with a big heart he will b missed…I have been a country girl all my life n outdoor fun is all we know, maybe some stuff is dangerous but that’s also the fun n it. U love life n love having a good time with friends, to all the country folk u understand. R.I.P. Shain. U will b missed n u were the best on the show n in life.

Ki'Shaian

Posted at 2:10 PM on April 14, 2013

U rocked and we will miss u again I love u
RIP

Vanessa

Posted at 12:59 AM on April 14, 2013

Janelle go take Jace to the park and get off the computer you tired a.. big..h!

keeley

Posted at 9:58 PM on April 13, 2013

R.I.P shain, u were such an awesome person i loved watching u on buckwild. Im glad they
cancelled the show, it could never be the same
without u! To all of shains family, i am so very
sorry for your loss, you raised a great young man.

Davy carlin

Posted at 4:42 PM on April 12, 2013

He was a great laugh with his crazy antics…… A good lad all round! We have lost a great guy, and god has gained a great guy….. Davy c…. From Ireland…..

James P.

Posted at 3:07 AM on April 11, 2013

he was a great young man and he made the show my younger brother got killed when he was young it is very hard u never get over it u just remember them always sorry for his parents and their loss it isnt fair its a very sad thing rip shain u were the best james p.

jessica amor

Posted at 12:57 AM on April 10, 2013

The show should not go on withe Shane. It is not the same with somebody missing. How can they sit there and film and act like nothing happened when they’ve just lost such a close friend. Everybody got there session of fame and that should be enough. How dare them act like it can be the same without Shane. Rest in peace Shane you didn’t deserve you life to be tooken this early you were just beginning to live.

kayla

Posted at 10:17 AM on April 16, 2013

thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it should go with out shain gandee

Motherslove

Posted at 6:36 PM on April 9, 2013

My heart is broken over the death of this young vibrant man. I will continue to pray for his family. As a mother of two, I could never imagine losing my child. Rest in peace Shane Gandee. You will never be forgotten. Watch over your parents. They need your guidance from above.

danielle pauley

Posted at 3:07 PM on April 9, 2013

R.i.p shain

cecilia

Posted at 10:47 AM on April 9, 2013

he was my favorite actor. Rest in Peace.shane Ghandee.

amanda b

Posted at 9:49 PM on May 3, 2013

He was a wonderful guy. I just wish everyone could have been blessed enough to meet him. He was taken too soon. But that’s just it. He lived his life to its fullest and he never really was acting. Actors get paid to pretend to be someone else. Shain was always himself–selfless and able to make anyone laugh. He would be absolutely tickled though, to know that you favored him.

hopejenkins

Posted at 1:21 PM on April 8, 2013

hoping they make a next sesson even though it wont be the same they should atleast do one in memory of shain.RIP shain u truly will be missed even though i never met u i still cry it feels like i lost a family member my son looks and acts just like u u were our favorite

All our support to you

Posted at 11:55 PM on April 9, 2013

aww we all miss u shain and we love you….hopes and prays for your family…. you were a great actor we all still love buckwild ! it wouldnt be the same without you…. watch over your family and you fans we all need your support .. we love you ;'{ you didnt deserve what happened but you died doing what you loved and were proud of what yoiu provided us with…THANK YOU Shain Gandee

Brad

Posted at 12:02 PM on April 15, 2013

Some people think that they were dumb for doing the stuff they did. I think that people do not understand what the meaning of life is all about. These crazy fun loving easy going young hot cool kids made the best of what they had . goes to show you that life is what you make it and they made it the best they no how . Amen to all god bless every 1 . R I P shain god bless you

francesca byrne

Posted at 3:44 PM on April 15, 2013

r.i.p.kid dublin loves u ur a crazy kid u made me laugh ur so funny esp wen u wer squeeling at the pig heavan will have laugh wit it defo be a lot brighter now