Between Twilight, True Blood, The Vampire Diaries and every other franchise, you’ve got more guys to choose from than ever! Vote now!
Hey, BFFs! Are you into strong, passionate guys who frequently find themselves without clothing when the sun goes down? Yeah, we thought so. That’s why HollywoodLife.com pulled together six of the sexiest werewolves around (and Seth Green) so you can finally let us know which one you love the most! Is it Twilight‘s Taylor Lautner? True Blood‘s Joe Manganiello? Or maybe it’s Michael Trevino or Taylor Kinney from The Vampire Diaries?
- Since I know how much you all love Taylor Lautner, let’s get him out of the way first. As one-third of the most popular love triangle ever (and no, I’m not talking about “Brangelina”), Jacob Black is as loyal and brave as he is bulked-up and broody. Beware, Robert Pattinson — the fur is mightier than the fang.
- Joe Mangianello got the Twitterverse buzzing when he ditched his gig as Owen the bartender on One Tree Hill for a harrier (and more prominent) role as werewolf Alcide Herveaux on True Blood this past season. Not even Sookie Stackhouse (Anna Paquin) could keep herself from getting lost in his puppy dog eyes… and arms.
- The newest resident of Mystic Falls is also the most dangerous — at least when the moon is full. Mason Lockwood (Taylor Kinney) provided us with a terrifying glimpse into the life of a werewolf when we saw his painful transformation on the Sept. 23 episode of The Vampire Diaries.
- And Mason’s nephew Tyler (Michael Trevino) might be the next one to make the hairy scary change. He’s got werewolf blood coursing through his angry veins, so it’s only a matter of time now before he finally reveals his true form. (Let’s hope for more chains!)
- If big muscly dudes aren’t really your thing, maybe you’d prefer Buffy the Vampire Slayer‘s resident wolf — Oz, played by Seth Green. What he lacks in size, he makes up for in rock-ability. (He was in a band… remember?)
- And last, but certainly not least, is the super-hot Chris Riggi! You might know him as Rufus and Lily’s son on Gossip Girl, but he took on a whole new identity this summer when he played Jacob White, a hilarious spoof on Twilight‘s Jacob Black, in the sort-of hit movie Vampires Suck.
So now that I’ve given you a rundown of the werewolves, it’s time to make your choice:
And be sure to check out our other vampire-related face-offs:
- Kristen Stewart vs. Nina Dobrev, Anna Paquin & more — who’s the hottest vampire lover?
- Robert Pattinson vs. Ian Somerhalder & more — which vampire has the sexier style?
- Ian Somerhalder & Nina Dobrev vs. R-Patz & K-Stew — which vampire hook-up is hotter?
- Edward & Bella vs. Damon & Katherine and MORE — what’s the hottest vampire hook-up ever?