We’ve got the seven hottest vampire hookups for you to sink your teeth into! Which one is your favorite?
Is it just me or are vampires always getting it on? Like, all the time. And between Sept. 9’s season premiere of The Vampire Diaries, Sept. 12’s season finale of True Blood, and the impending DVD release of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, we KNOW you’ve got vampires on the brain. So why not indulge your dark fantasies with HollywoodLife.com‘s gallery of the hottest vampire hookups? Check out all the pics & tell us which one you think is the HOTTEST!
- Edward & Bella, Twilight: Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart) & Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson) get hot & heavy in the Twilight saga.
- Katherine & Damon, The Vampire Diaries: Katherine Pierce (Nina Dobrev) & Damon Salvatore (Ian Somerhalder) gave into more than a century’s worth of temptation on the second season premiere of The Vampire Diaries.
- Eric & Sookie, True Blood: Fearing he would soon meet “the true death,” vampire Eric Northman (Alexander Skarsgard) said his one regret would be not having kissed mortal waitress Sookie Stackhouse (Anna Paquin) on True Blood. So he did!
- Buffy & Angel, Buffy The Vampire Slayer: Years before Sooki, Elena or Bella found their vampire lovers on-screen, Buffy Summers (Sarah Michelle Gellar) flirted with danger on a weekly basis. As a vampire slayer, her romance with Angel (David Boreanaz), the vampire with a soul, wasn’t just forbidden — it was also totally hot!
- Stefan & Elena, The Vampire Diaries: After reaching a new plateau in their relationship, vampire Stefan Salvatore (Paul Wesley) and human Elena Gilbert finally decided to sleep together on The Vampire Diaries.
- Bill & Sookie, True Blood: Anna & Stephen Moyer aren’t just a hot couple in real life. Their True Blood characters, human Sookie Stackhouse and vampire Bill Compton, are ALWAYS shacking up. They even had sex in a graveyard once!
- Buffy & Spike, Buffy The Vampire Slayer: When Angel left town, Buffy found new love in the arms of another vampire, Spike (James Marsters.) There’s still a heated debate to this day as to which vampire she truly belonged with.