Which of these fang-bangers would YOU most like to trade places with?
We all know vampires are sexy, but no bloodsucker is truly complete without a gorgeous babe by his side to feed on. It sounds gross, but it’s kind of true. HollywoodLife.com takes a look at some of the sexiest vampire lovers to grace the big and small screens, including YOUR personal favorite Kristen Stewart as Twilight‘s Bella Swan, plus OUR personal favorite, Nina Dobrev as The Vampire Diaries‘ Elena Gilbert. Browse our pics and vote for the hottest vampire lover:
- Let’s start with one of your faves, Kristen Stewart, as the emo-licious Bella Swan in the Twilight saga. Her love for vampire Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson) is so strong that even Jacob Black’s (Taylor Lautner) freakishly impressive physique can’t steer her eyes from Edward’s gaze.
- HBO struck gold when they cast Anna Paquin as Sookie Stackhouse, the telepathic waitress on True Blood. She and her on-screen lover Stephen Moyer (as southern gentle-vamp Bill Compton) had such amazing chemistry, they ended up getting married! Of course, Anna has also shared scenes with the even-sexier Alexander Skarsgard, who plays the devilish viking Eric Northman. Some girls have all the luck!
- Speaking of luck — in this case, bad luck — Sookie’s BFF Tara Thornton (Rutina Wesley) got involved with abusive vampire Franklin Mott (James Frain) in True Blood‘s third season. Thankfully Sookie’s brother Jason (Ryan Kwanten) came to Tara’s side just in the knick of time to shoot Franklin with a wooden bullet!
- Elena Gilbert (Nina Dobrev) is one ridiculously lucky girl. On The CW’s hit drama The Vampire Diaries, she has not one but TWO super-hot vamps lusting after her on a weekly basis. There’s her boyfriend, Stefan Salvatore (Paul Wesley) and his smoldering brother Damon (Ian Somerhalder.) She seems to be on Team Stefan for now, but we’ll see how long that lasts.
- Before becoming a vampire herself during the second season premiere of The Vampire Diaries, Caroline Forbes (Candice Accola) was compelled by Damon and the two had quite the romp.
- Vicki Donovan’s (Kayla Ewell) fling with Mystic Falls’ most smoldering vampire, Damon, was far less enjoyable than Caroline’s. She drank his blood, became a vampire and ended up getting staked. Ouch.
- Last, but certainly not least is Buffy Summers (Sarah Michelle Gellar), arguably the pioneer of human-vampire love on television. During the seven-season run of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, she had torrid love affairs with two vampires: Angel (David Boreanaz), the one with a soul, and the constantly side-changing Spike (James Marsters.)