Which smoking hot couple do YOU think was most worth the price of admission?
The movies on this list may not all be Oscar contenders, but their crazy hot couples are definitely each worth standing ovations! Whether you were into Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart‘s eternal love in Eclipse, Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp‘s spy games in The Tourist, or Taylor Lautner and Taylor Swift‘s super awkward cameo in Valentine’s Day, it was definitely a year full of great big screen pairs! Browse our gallery and tell us which duo you loved most.
- Frank Tupelo (Johnny Depp) and Elise Clifton-Ward (Angelina Jolie) in The Tourist
- Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson) and Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart) in The Twilight Saga: Eclipse
- Nina Sayers (Natalie Portman) and Lily (Mila Kunis) in The Black Swan
- Cobb (Leonardo DiCaprio) and Mal (Marion Cotillard) in Inception
- Willy (Taylor Lautner) and Felicia (Taylor Swift) in Valentine’s Day
- Jamie Randall (Jake Gyllenhaal) and Maggie Murdock (Anne Hathaway) in Love and Other Drugs
- Dean (Ryan Gosling) and Cindy (Michelle Williams) in Blue Valentine
- Milo Boyd (Gerard Butler) and Nicole Hurley (Jennifer Aniston) in The Bounty Hunter
- Ronnie Miller (Miley Cyrus) and Will Blakelee (Liam Hemsworth) in The Last Song
- Doug MacRay (Ben Affleck) and Krista Coughlin (Blake Lively) in The Town