HollywoodLife.com is giving you 12 sexy reasons to make you wish you were back in high school!
Is it any surprise that some of the sexiest women in Hollywood also make the sexiest cheerleaders? Whether they’re evil (Megan Fox in Jennifer’s Body), slutty (Sophia Bush‘s Brooke Davis on One Tree Hill), or just plain wacky (Heather Morris‘ socially challenged Brittany on Glee), it’s kind of impossible not to love them. So browse our gallery of Hollywood’s sexiest cheerleaders and vote: Which one belongs at the top of the pyramid?
- Let’s start with the woman Esquire recently named “Sexiest Woman Alive”: Minka Kelly! Not only is she the fiancée of Yankee superstar Derek Jeter, but she’s also one of East Dillon High School’s hottest cheerleaders on Friday Night Lights!
- If you prefer your cheerleaders to be a little more musically inclined, may we offer up Glee‘s trinity of temptation: Dianna Agron, Naya Rivera, and Heather Morris? When they’re not busy singing and dancing, you can find them making out with one another and posing for sexy photo shoots!
- And then there’s The CW’s cheerleading dramedy Hellcats. Between Aly Michalka and Ashley Tisdale, it’s easily one of the fall’s hottest new shows. Here’s hoping it doesn’t get “c-a-n-c-e-l-e-d! What does that spell?“
- Speaking of The CW, I’d never forgive myself if I didn’t mention the ultimate cheer captain: Sophia Bush as Brooke Davis on One Tree Hill! She was cute, sexy and sweet… but not afraid to throw a punch. And trust me, she threw plenty.
- Before she was seducing vampires in Mystic Falls, Nina Dobrev was shaking her pom-poms up north! She played cheerleader (slash teen mom, slash model) Mia Jones on the Canadian teen drama Degrassi from 2006 to 2009.
- Heroes may be long canceled, but the phrase “Save the cheerleader, save the world” will be stuck in our heads forever. Thanks, Hayden Panettiere!
- On the sadder end of the spectrum, Jennifer Aniston donned a cheerleader outfit on a 1998 episode of Friends titled “The One With The Fake Party.” Her goal was to impress her crush (Tate Donovan), but she ended up with a fat lip… and an even more bruised ego.
- Continuing the parade of sadness, let’s talk about Britney Spears. In her prime, she posed for a super hot photo in a skimpy cheerleading uniform… but it just wasn’t the same when she suited up again for the Britney-themed episode of Glee in 2010.