Maybe they should rename the movie ‘Breaking Beds.’ Just look at all the exotic places Rob & Kristen slept while filming!
We’ve been panting so hard over the hotness that is Breaking Dawn, we’re totally out of breath. And some of the best discoveries we made while hunting down the Twilight crew were all the places Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart turned into their own personal love nests while shooting the movie! From Baton Rouge, La., to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, we’ve got a full gallery of everywhere Robsten slept — including the Brazilian mansion you’ll see in the movie!
- The Hilton Baton Rouge Capitol Center Hotel, where Robsten stayed briefly before moving into the mansion reportedly near False River.
- The Apartments at Perkins Rowe in Baton Rouge, La., which is super close to the Bally Total Fitness center where Rob, Ashley Greene and Kellan Lutz all worked out together!
- Casa em Paraty in Paraty, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil — the gorgeous mansion where Rob and Kristen filmed many of Edward and Bella’s honeymoon scenes.
- The Copacabana Palace Hotel and Spa in Brazil, where we’re told Rob and Kristen ordered a ton of room service… and even hung out with Vin Diesel!
- Before Rob and Kristen even started filming the movie, they reportedly put down money for a secluded pad in Bel Air, Calif., where they were able to get in some much-needed private time.