Posted Mon, July 22, 2013 12:00am EST 14,519 Article Views

Selena Gomez’s Birthday Pics — She Turns 21

Christal

Posted at 11:52 AM on July 23, 2014

Happy birthday Selena I love you so much your #1 fan<3

Brandon Paris

Posted at 2:11 AM on July 23, 2014

Selena happy sweetie u are a grown women I have looking up to since I look in to your eyes pretty women i have ever seen you now I got 70 chevelle SS 454 big block I love one day in my life take you a ride it it’s red with black strips from this form Brandon Paris happy birthday love u sweetie and we will have a good time trusted me

Brandon Paris

Posted at 2:15 AM on July 23, 2014

I meant to put happy birthday on the first part sorry

amerikkka

Posted at 12:49 PM on July 30, 2014

you’re delusioned..

Selenamyqueen

Posted at 7:49 PM on July 22, 2014

Happy Birthday my Queen! She looks like she having a great time….trying to look sexy doesn’t make you a slut…ur just trying to o_O sexy…but we all do it…So you go girl…♥♥

Barath

Posted at 11:24 AM on July 22, 2014

Happy bday selena :*

anil singh

Posted at 10:45 AM on July 22, 2014

Happy birthday selena gomez & we love show much and god bless u achieve success

Katy

Posted at 6:02 PM on July 20, 2014

No disrespects to Selena, but no matter how Selena tries to be secy, she just can’t look like a “slut” the way people want her to be. I just can’t see her being a slutty person, or recalled as “sexy”. You can tell she’s being someone she’s not, sadly :( She needs to get over Justin. Very sad that he suddenly left her. I can tell she was in love with him.

Celina

Posted at 6:22 AM on July 21, 2014

I agree

USA

Posted at 4:51 PM on July 23, 2014

Justin left her ??? Selena left HIM when she was in Canada, after HE beg her to come to Canada at the time of the scandal about those videos with the N word. She came back to Cali and HE followed her back. All those dates in LA, didn’t look like togetherness/closeness to me,