Posted Tue, July 3, 2012 8:46am EDT

Selena Gomez & Alfredo Flores At Malibu Beach

Posted Tue, July 3, 2012 8:46am EDT

Audi

Posted at 10:21 AM on July 6, 2012

Justin was sick that day. Funny, Selena’s out; partying with Justin’s best friend, while Justin didn’t attend Kim Kardashian’s wedding because Selena had a show. Wow, just, wow. Justin must mean a lot to Selena.

Adri

Posted at 3:30 PM on July 5, 2012

I think this pic its’s funny I do the same at the beach!!

selena & justin ♥

Posted at 12:31 PM on July 5, 2012

I Think Selena And Alfredo Are Just Friends And Like Normal Friends They Play Around. I Know Alfredo Respects His Best Friends Girlfriend. As For Selena I Know She Is Faithful To Justin. Justin Wont Be Jelouse Because He Knows Selena Is An Amaizing Girlfriend And He Trusts Her As Well As Selena Trusts Justin. People Should First Think Well The Situation Before They Just Open There Big Mouth Saying Selena Is Cheating On Justin. Also People Are Putting Wrong Thoughts About This To True Jelena Beliebers. This Is Just A Misunderstanding.

mary

Posted at 3:59 PM on July 5, 2012

thank u its not like she like kissing him they are just having fun at a birthday party who dosent i do wat if justin even said to his friend to keep her company ppl should really stop jumping to conclusion and first get the true facts like i know selena not a girl that would do that

soli

Posted at 6:06 AM on July 6, 2012

thank u finally some1 who understands me ppl should just mind there own business i think paparazzis r doing this because they want to mess up with justin mind i think every1 should butt out she wasnt kissing him they were just having fun nothing else n i also think no matter how pretty selena gomez is i dnt think alfredo would do this to his best friend….GOOD LUCK SELENA AND JUSTIN….i hope u guys make up ur a really cute couple

jelena bielieber

Posted at 10:28 PM on July 4, 2012

i think it’s great that one of Justin bieber’s bud is keeping her Selena company while Justin is working a give her a time to get to know Alfredo better and for them to communicate. i sure Justin isn’t the jealous type, and what about all the time that Justin spends with her friend Taylor swift shouldn’t Selena get jealous as well. people just look with their eyes but don’t think before they say, if you really want to talk about other people on the internet because you’re jealous of their fame and fortune then get the whole back story first before you start to open you’re pie hole and start to explain.

Xandria

Posted at 2:56 PM on July 4, 2012

I think Selena is cheating on Justin and if I was her I wouldn’t be hanging around other boys when my boyfriend is sick

Jelena

Posted at 7:47 AM on July 4, 2012

Selena does not do it, I just do not believe that laughing is the same thing between Taylor Swift and Selena Justin is silent

Lizy

Posted at 11:08 PM on July 3, 2012

Becca, I totally agree with you! I thought of another thing that seemed kind of fishy as well. If he really is justin’s “best friend’ I don’t thing that he wouldnpick up selena and do all that stuff with her, I think that it would be perfectly normal if they were just sitting around laughing and stuff, but I think it took it to a whole other level when he started picking her up and touching her hips ect. Ect… If I were Justin and saw that I wouldnt be thinking that the person was my best friend.. Also if I were in selenas shoes and my boyfriend wasnt there but his best friend was and I don’t think I would let him pick me up and be touching my hips, I think that it would be implying that there was some flirting going on. I would also start thinking that said guy would want a relationship with me… I read in an interview somewhere that selena didnt like the image that Justin was coming into, she said that she doesnt like how Justin has started acting harder and more “gangster”, could this be her letting loose… Again even if this guy was my best friend I wouldn’t let him be touching my hips especially if it was my boyfriends best friend… I totally agree with you again that this is totally no e of our business but I think that most of us are trying to uncover what really went down and selena and Justin’s point of view on this. :)

Becca

Posted at 9:13 PM on July 3, 2012

Lizy, after I sent the review i started thinking say that for sure it would hurt justin because if i went out with my boyfriend bestfriend and did all of that for sure he would be upset and feel betrayed afterall it is his bestfriend he is sick at home or u know doing some work and i am not there taking care of him but i am on the beach with his bestfriend having fun he for sure would feel upset anyways as we all know this is none of our business and i get wat u are saying so ya

Becca

Posted at 9:05 PM on July 3, 2012

Lizy, after a sent that review i started thinking and saying if i was with my boyfriend bestfriend and i did all of dat i know for sure he would be upset and feel betrayed after all he is home sick or doing work and i am not there taking care of him but having fun with his bestfriend i get wat ur saying but i want to say that this right here is surely none of our business and all you guys are doing is trying to take care of justin i understand. It is half half it looks fishy or they are just that close but we would never know for a fact as to wat is happening so ya i get wat u saying it might be wrong but ohh well

Lizy

Posted at 7:10 PM on July 3, 2012

Becca , I half agree with you and half disagree. I agree with you that it’s fine to hang out with your guy best friend and stuff , I don’t think that this should be considedered cheating. But if you put yourself in justin’s shoes… How would you feel if you were sick at home, or working or wherever he was. You already are bumme out about not going, you turn on your computer and you see your girlfriend and your best friend laughing and joking around and stuff…. Then you notice that he picks her up and she seems to be enjoying yourself and barley even notice that he’s not there…. We all know that Justin is very sensitive and gets mad sometimes… I think that Justin might take it the wrong way. Including some pictures where his hands are on her hips…. How would you feel if you saw your best friend and your girlfriend laughing and his hand on her hip and she not doing anythi about it. I would be kind of hurt. Again I say that this is not our problem and we have nothing to do with this, I don’t want to take size and again I am big fans of both Justin and Selena, but I think she made have made a mistake, although it seems harmless to us, if we put ourselves in justin’s shoes none of us would be very thrilled about it. Just taking a look from justin’s shoes.

Becca

Posted at 6:27 PM on July 3, 2012

I see nothing wrong with the fact that they are just having some fun put yourself in her place you have a guy bestfriend and u go to the beach together or u know a party and you jump on his back or he throws you over his shoulder do u think there is something wrong with having fun with your bestfriend and u do not want people jumping down your throat accusing that your cheating not everyday she wants to be by justin sides like a lost puppy i am not a selenator or anything i like her she pretty but god chill guys she is just having fun with her bestfriend

emily

Posted at 5:41 PM on July 3, 2012

so where was justin when she was being picked up by this dude??…

Lizy

Posted at 5:31 PM on July 3, 2012

Lindy, I’m sorry to disagree with you, perhaps you were looking at the wrong image. I’m talking about the one where Selena has her ha d on her shirt which she is lifting up , while she is walking next to Alfredo. I agree that there is nothing wrong worth them but it does kind of look suspicious… I think that if they were like sitting with some other people it would be fine. But in the pictures where he is picking her up and ones where he has her hand on her hips. I think that it kind of looks suspicious….. I am a Justin bieber lover and I am not a Selena hater. I think that both of them make a lovely couple , just don’t want to see Justin get hurt or anything like that andim just stating the fact that this does look kind of suspicious.

lindy

Posted at 5:04 PM on July 3, 2012

come on…her stomach is exposed because of the wind…the wind is blowing…they are just having fun…nothing is wrong with them

Lizy

Posted at 4:32 PM on July 3, 2012

I think that you can have fun with guys and like hang out without them …. But like this is a problem
1. Its Justins best friend
2. It’s one thing if your just hanging out with him but they both seem to be flirting
3. In one of the pictures her stomach is basically exposed because she is lifting up her shirt
4. In one of the photos he seems to be touching her waist , like holding onto it lovingly.. If you have seen the movie titanic it looks exactly like what they are doing in that pic.
For one thing I would be very upset and hurt if that was my best friend and my boyfriend.

amaris kinney

Posted at 4:08 PM on July 3, 2012

i think that it looks weird because everyone is saying that selena is having more fun with fredo. just because they had fun together one time doesnt mean she will breakup or cheat on justin bieber. her and justin are obviously in love with each other

Seuz

Posted at 3:21 PM on July 3, 2012

I’m a huuge Belieber & i think Justin & Selena are the cutest couple on earth . Andd seriouslyy , those pics don’t suddenly mean she’s cheating on Justin ! With his best friend !! So what if theyy hang out sometimes ?

Bianca H.

Posted at 1:17 PM on July 3, 2012

LOOL! okay im a belieber and im NOT a jelena fan but lets be honest here for a second.. Selena has always like Fredo.. They have much more in common than Justin and her.. To be honest i hope they are together or get together cause

1. she is gonna be happier and
2 , I LOVE THE BELIEBER DRAMA its funny how we over react on things that dont concern us. Justin is our main concern

Emily

Posted at 1:16 PM on July 3, 2012

Friends can chill and do stuff like that. A lot of my guy friends picked me up just for fun. If Selena KISSED Alfredo then thats a whooole new story. THAT would be cheating and since they didnt kiss then shes not cheating. Duuurr. lol

Tash

Posted at 1:45 PM on July 3, 2012

Kissing doesn’t have to be cheating like touching each other in the wrong ways, or doing something the shoudn’t be..

Phoenix

Posted at 12:12 PM on July 3, 2012

a lot of you guys are being stupid… friends do have fun sometimes… what would life be without friends and fun, right??

and I like him better than that Bieber kid anyways.. at least he looks like a man… hahaha >:D

Dolores

Posted at 12:02 PM on July 3, 2012

I swear she’s gonna end up breakingy
Baby boy’s heart. Poor Justin.

neli

Posted at 11:31 AM on July 3, 2012

OHHH MY GOSHH they just cant hang out without there being big drama they were spotted together before without Justin… that’s her friend too people!

Corrinn