Which true blue beauty was your favorite?
Blue was the color of choice for many starlets on last night’s Screen Actors Guild Awards red carpet — and didn’t they look gorgeous? Actresses like Christina Applegate, Drew Barrymore and Jane Lynch grabbed everyone’s attention in various shades of blue, and while their styles varied, the results were all the same: dazzling! Browse through these photos and let us know which true blue beauty was your favorite.
Get More on The Screen Actors Guild Awards:
- Which Was The Cutest Couple At The Screen Actors Guild Awards? See Photos & Vote!
- These Ladies’ Orange & Red Dresses Turned Up The Heat At Last Night’s SAG Awards!
- Stars Sizzled At The Screen Actors Guild Awards! We Have All The Incredible Red Carpet Looks Right Here!
- Sandra Bullock To Hubby Jesse James: ‘I Love You So Much, And You’re Really Hot!’
- Kate Hudson, We Can’t Believe You Wore Almost $2 Million Worth Of Jewelry To The Screen Actors Guild Awards!
- The SAG Awards’ Best Dressed — Ladies Wow In White!
- Drew Barrymore’s Adorable Speech & More Of Our Favorite Moments From The 2010 Screen Actors Guild Awards!
- Sandra Bullock, Mo’Nique, ‘Glee’ & ‘30 Rock’ Won Big At The Screen Actors Guild Awards — See A List Of All The Winners Here!