Posted Sat, December 15, 2012 11:36pm EDT

Sandy Hook Shooting Victims Identified — Photos

vendetta sutton

Posted at 9:31 PM on December 16, 2012

So sorry for the senseless tragedy. my prayers go to the families of all the victims as well as the children/staff members who had to endure this. may you, in time, find some peace and comfort. i sincerely hope and pray that God’s presence and love will ease your suffering and pain.

Adam G

Posted at 7:09 PM on December 16, 2012

no words for that

a

Posted at 6:33 PM on December 16, 2012

this is so sad those babies didn’t deserve to die. For that bastard adam he’s gonna burn in hell.and the teachers how they stepped up in lost their lives bc they were trying to protect their students. I’m deeply sadden by what has happend. Rip babies/teachers

sam

Posted at 7:18 PM on December 16, 2012

i can believe theres people so mean in the world

laurehn b

Posted at 5:46 PM on December 16, 2012

It puts tears in my heart that a person could be so evil and selfish to take innocent childrens life they are gone before christmas and cant even grow up to fullfill thier dreams.They are all with the presence of the lord and i will never forget them and i lost a child so i know the feeling but i pray for all u parents for healing and ur kids made it to heaven and i hope god have mercy on that sick soul lanza but only

bobby

Posted at 5:07 PM on December 16, 2012

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(: I HATE THE PERSON HOW DID THIS

bobby

Posted at 5:05 PM on December 16, 2012

:( this so sad what kind of person dose this to kids i cry wene i herd this
HOW DID I HOPE GO HELL

Kiahni Christmas

Posted at 4:08 PM on December 16, 2012

I am so sorry for the parents who lost their children. I really do hope he rots in hell for killing these little angles. He really had no heart and now because of him families now suffer losing their angles may they rest in peace.

Kiahni Christmas

Posted at 4:07 PM on December 16, 2012

I am so sorry for the parents who lost their children. I really do hope he rots in hell for killing these little angles. He really had no heart and now because of him famuli

Kimberly

Posted at 3:07 PM on December 16, 2012

My heart is in a million pieces, I hurt so bad for these poor poor victims. I’ll never forget these beautiful faces.

Gina Willman

Posted at 2:48 PM on December 16, 2012

My heart felt condolences to all the families and friends hit by this tragedy in your area. The children, who died are now looking down on each of us, playing with others who have gone with them. Please, find peace. I am from Saskatchewan , Canada

Rose

Posted at 1:49 PM on December 16, 2012

This is why these schools should put God and Jesus back in these schools because without them it’s messed up!! I pray for those innocent angels that were killed. An for those adults who risked there lives for the children , they are heroes. But for that cold hearted man, I HOPE HE BURNS IN HELL!!!!!

morekare

Posted at 12:49 PM on December 16, 2012

May the dead RIP.

Dexter Biggs

Posted at 11:48 AM on December 16, 2012

I am so sorry for everyone who was effected by this sick person I have been literally crying ever since I first heard about this I have a 7yr old angel so my heart an prayers will be with you for years to come my god keep you all closer then usual

Julie

Posted at 11:40 AM on December 16, 2012

I can not believe this I have been literally crying for the children their parents the teachers everyone. God Bless Everyone who was a victim of this inhumane act. I am asking God to give everyone who has lost their family strength to deal with this. It is all unimaginable. I will never forget Mr. Parker saying he forgives this man and how wonderful his beautiful Emilie was. I wish there was something I can do for all of these families. I will continue to pray for everyone and ask God to give these families strentgh.

maria jose Bucarito (@mariajosebucari)

Posted at 11:39 AM on December 16, 2012

menos MAL QUE TE MATARON

sm

Posted at 11:24 AM on December 16, 2012

A child asks, “God, why would you to allow this to happen in our school?” God replied, “I am not allowed in schools..”

Deaona

Posted at 1:11 PM on December 16, 2012

Love this post

glenn carpenter

Posted at 4:46 PM on December 16, 2012

You’re an idiot

Jacquisha

Posted at 11:09 AM on December 16, 2012

What kind of sick monster would do this to kids little kids this is so sad it broke my heart I’m hurt by this and it’s do close to Christmas I hope he’s in hell for what he’s done to those little Angels and their families

Rebekah

Posted at 10:51 AM on December 16, 2012

what kind of sick person would do that!!!!!!!!! this is sooo devastating, and my heart and prayers go out to all of the parents and relatives…………………………. God be with them through these hard times…

Patty Burton

Posted at 8:27 AM on December 16, 2012

so sad Rest In Peace sweet sweet babies……my heart breaks for your parents unbelievable take way too soon

dd

Posted at 7:47 AM on December 16, 2012

R.I.P They Will Alway’s Be remembered!!!!

estee

Posted at 4:35 AM on December 16, 2012

I hate to say this, this isn’t going to be the last time, hope there will be a better gun control. R.I .P.

Chevy13319

Posted at 3:59 AM on December 16, 2012

Sad and devastating, children innocent of all other problems in this world and with a pure mind. But what’s interesting is that Americans say they are real proud of their country, I’d take that only if it weren’t for the messed up bastards that live here in the US

Mimi

Posted at 2:09 AM on December 16, 2012

My heart goes out to them. May God hold you in the palm of his hands!

Kristina

Posted at 1:44 AM on December 16, 2012

These poor angels…it’s disgusting that this is the world we live in.

Melissa

Posted at 1:22 AM on December 16, 2012

All these kids are precious kids of god, and with god is they will be with. Who in their right mind would do this?! All my thoughts and prayers are with the families who are hurt by this.

Rita

Posted at 9:48 AM on December 16, 2012

My son don’t believe in god anymore since this happened, he keep asking why can’t god protect us.