Posted Thu, February 14, 2013 7:59am EDT

Oscar Pistorius & Reeva Steenkamp — PICS

Greg

Posted at 12:23 PM on March 5, 2014

Here’s what I think based on what I’ve read in the past couple of hours. The ex BF told Reeva that Oscar was notorious for being jealous. The ex and Reeva we’re still friends and CLOSE. I just read that Reeva wasn’t going to stay the night with Oscar as she was planning to go visit with her GF who was staying with her Dad. OH Almost forgot!. Apparently the ex BF had sent some sort of message to or gift to Reeva that day. Remember people this was VALENTINE’S DAY btw. I think Oscar was insanely jealous Of the other man so to speak and perhaps thought something was going on….and perhaps it was….

Nceba Xhamlashe

Posted at 10:37 AM on March 4, 2013

anyway each and every 1 must pay 4 his/her consiquencies

tom

Posted at 3:42 PM on May 31, 2013

You don’t pay for consequences. Consequences are the result of your actions. Learn how to talk/type and know what you’re saying please.

Nceba Xhamlashe

Posted at 10:32 AM on March 4, 2013

oscar srry 4 u imagine you in jail its soooo painful

Ben Kornelius

Posted at 8:39 AM on February 22, 2013

”shut your mouth.If thats all they got to worry about is correct spelling of everything it be great…”
Where did you go to school?

Ramonia Van Der Merwe

Posted at 2:48 PM on February 20, 2013

A huge fan of oscar pistorius and I say he’s innocent until proven guilty,nobody knows what actually happened,so stop the fussing,speculating and just wait on the verdict…innocent or otherwise STILL A FAN

Oscar

Posted at 5:37 PM on February 19, 2013

A new star shines in the sky, a new angel has come to heaven.

thandy

Posted at 2:07 PM on February 19, 2013

I really dnt think oscar killed his girl intensionally a mistake is a mistke period

Nceba Xhamlashe

Posted at 10:34 AM on March 4, 2013

how can u say dat gal he shooted her with 4 shoots realy ”’4”’

Nadine D

Posted at 2:59 PM on February 16, 2013

So sad R.I.P reeva may god look after you now you have became one of his angels.

Sharon

Posted at 5:44 PM on February 16, 2013

Reeva, you will always remain in our hearts and when we look toward heaven we can almost see you shining as a diamond smiling down at us. r.i.p.

Linda

Posted at 12:58 AM on February 17, 2013

God is with a capital letter

veronica

Posted at 4:02 PM on February 20, 2013

Duh,why the comment of how god was spelled,really.You think that these people posting comments need to be perfect,I tell you this is that is all you got to worry about on here after a murder ,my dear you got some dull life.If grammer and spelling was all we had to worry about ,we be alright,get a life Linda ,perfection is not nessarcy in this case,for the love of jesus show respect my dear,get a life,noone is posting to be perfect in grammer,its just comments my dear ,so before you judge,let me say this much ,if you can look in the mirror and say your a perfect being ,and done no wrong then you can judge,other than that ,,,,,,shut your mouth.If thats all they got to worry about is correct spelling of everything it be great,but Linda its not so,look and listen before you open your so perfection mouth.This is a life taken my dear,so young ,and why?you are so quick to judge ,now judge that my dear see you notice grammer errors ,see if you can solve this ,seeing you seem to be so correct with grammer,even I made errors,cause you got me upset ,typing in a hurry,for the love of jesus ,get a grip,before you post anything !!!!!