The sexy premiere of Kristen Stewart’s new flick ‘The Runaways’ just went down in NYC — and HollywoodLife.com has the first red-carpet shots, as well as Kristen’s dish on how she became such an amazing Joan Jett!
Just steps away from the downtown NYC clubs where teen punk princesses The Runaways played some of their greatest gigs, Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning walked the red carpet with the original band to celebrate the opening of their rocker-biopic The Runaways.
Kristen told HollywoodLife.com exclusively that the hardest part of becoming Joan was “the performances … I’m not a performer, so the singing. You learn so much about yourself.”
Dakota told us that playing Cherie Currie was a dream role: “Playing someone so iconic is so wonderful, and I couldn’t have asked for a better real life person to get to play.”
Check out our red-carpet shots above, and for much more coverage of The Runaways be sure to come back to HollywoodLife.com tomorrow … and always.
Read More on K-Stew, Dakota & ‘The Runaways!’ below:
- EXCLUSIVE! ‘The Runaways’ Director: ‘Kristen Stewart & Dakota Fanning Were Amazing!’
- Kristen Stewart & Dakota Fanning Are Red Carpet Ready for ‘The Runaways’ Premiere!
- Kristen Stewart Says She Loves Being A Rock Star!
- Yay! Kristen Stewart is Fan Friendly! Can’t Wait for ‘The Runaways!’
- Dakota Fanning, How Can We Get Your Rockin’ ‘Runaways’ Liner?