The cute co-stars went for two totally different looks last night!
Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning both managed to find frocks that fit their individual style perfectly for the NYC premiere of The Runaways on March 17. Kristen, who has been looking confident and cool in edgy minis, went for a short Emilio Pucci with black Sergio Rossi pumps. It seems like the starlet is really defining her personal premiere worthy style! Not only does she love her leggy dresses, she also can’t seem to get enough of Sergio Rossi platforms! Dakota, whos style is definitely more sweet than sexy, opted for a gorgeous nude embroidered Elie Saab couture baby doll dress, complete with cap sleeves and an open back. The starlet paired her frock with a pair of nude Brian Atwood ‘Maniac’ pumps. It’s so nice to see these young, talented starlets already have killer fashion sense!
Read More on K-Stew, D-Fan & ‘The Runaways!’
- Kristen Stewart Says She Loves Being A Rock Star!
- Yay! Kristen Stewart is Fan Friendly! Can’t Wait for ‘The Runaways!’
- Dakota Fanning, How Can We Get Your Rockin’ ‘Runaways’ Liner?
- ‘RUNAWAYS’ PREMIERE FIRST PHOTOS! Stunning K-Stew Reveals What’s HARDEST About Playing Joan Jett!
- EXCLUSIVE! ‘The Runaways Director: ‘Kristen Stewart & Dakota Fanning Were Amazing!