Posted Sun, January 19, 2014 6:03pm EDT

Roy Garber — PICS

jim

Posted at 2:00 AM on October 22, 2014

I knew Roy paased away but I didn’t know there was a website for him. He was my favorite on the show. He also I helieve like his cat as I like mine. I liked his way of thinking and his comments. He reminded me of myself. It was a shame he left us all so soon.

sachin

Posted at 11:43 AM on September 25, 2014

It is so sad .to know about ur death .u was a
Honest man .I will never watch shipping wars again.may lord Shiva give peace to u in heaven.

Bob

Posted at 6:17 PM on September 1, 2014

Just keep smoking those cigarettes, they are so cool looking!

steven

Posted at 9:46 PM on August 13, 2014

Will miss u roy u were a cool guy on the show u didnt take any crap from anybody and u was funny may god watch over u r.i.p roy u will always be in my prayers and may god watch over your family and cat u will be greatly missed didnt know u died untill today broo thats the reasobn i was watching shipping wars bec u was my favirite so me and my family whicch are also fans will greatly miss u r.i.p roy

ashleysa

Posted at 11:31 PM on July 4, 2014

We love Shipping Wars and really saddened by the news of just finding out of Roy’s death on this weeks episode. He was our fav on the show and greatly missed. The show won’t be the same Rip Roy Garber

Richard Alan Van Epps SR.

Posted at 1:44 PM on August 27, 2014

I agree

Cari J. Kresl

Posted at 2:57 AM on July 4, 2014

Roy was the best! Loved the way how he spoke his mind..God Bless You Roy..sleep w/ the angels…God Bless your family & your cat..you’re in my thoughts & prayers…<3

susie turner

Posted at 2:16 AM on July 4, 2014

i am so shocked about Roy’s death.i really enjoyed watching him give everybody the business on shipping wars.i hope roys girlfriend takes real good care of muffie his cat.i knew he had a heart of gold just the way he was with his cat.rest in peace my friend u will will be missed.you were so very much loved. all my love and prayers to roys family. god bless all of you

Ern

Posted at 2:16 PM on July 3, 2014

Man, I didn’t know Roy pasted away until this weeks episodes he was my favorite on the show, he will be missed.

Anthony

Posted at 5:19 PM on July 2, 2014

So sad he has gone rip Roy

carolyn

Posted at 3:25 PM on July 2, 2014

i will miss roy on the show he was a major player where is muffy want to make sure she is being well treat i know she will miss roy too

Maryetta

Posted at 1:43 AM on July 2, 2014

Roy: May you be happy in Heaven.You were my favorite on the show and was shocked to hear of this untimely death.God will love you and watch over you.

Arlen nobles

Posted at 11:40 PM on July 1, 2014

I will miss u to also you were funny Roy Garner RIP love you and we will miss you so much

Grizz

Posted at 11:38 PM on July 1, 2014

rip roy…

Cheryl Perez

Posted at 11:07 PM on July 1, 2014

R.I.P. Roy you will be missed. The show isn’t the same. Prayers to the family.