Posted Mon, January 21, 2013 11:12am EDT

Robert Pattinson Parties In Australia — Pics

aimee

Posted at 9:01 PM on February 5, 2013

I hope that rob and kristen do get back together, yeah kristen made a mistake, a big one but one thing I did notice in the pictures of her and that other guy, she didn’t look happy at all, I am wondering if maybe he took advantage of the fact that she is still young and still a little unsure of things. Rob is still kinda young also and I think that him going away to let the dust settle(so to speak) is a good idea. We all make mistakes in life and big ones sometimes, I wish them all the best no matter what paths they may take and I for one will be watching their movie careers!

jean cecelia recososa sarangaya

Posted at 2:37 AM on February 4, 2013

sometimes love just ain’t enough, to keep the relationship workout let the wisdom be done not just fashion., time heals…so you too kristine and robert must gve sometime alone…love will lead u back soon, if you are really destined..to meet again.

hope and pray

Posted at 1:46 PM on February 2, 2013

ROB stop letting Kristen SKYPE pictures to you! Turn damb thing off! She doesn’t UNDERSRTAND what SEPERATION MEANS!!!!!! MAYBE you could explain it ti her!!!!!!

Londy ManDrade

Posted at 6:56 PM on February 1, 2013

While the decision that they took Kristen and Robert

SJ

Posted at 1:02 PM on January 30, 2013

I hope I never see or hear of Rupert and Liberty again. They are in an enbtirely diff. gener ation age wise and social wise. That news is limp now, let go of this malicious gossip.

Rupert S.

Posted at 10:56 AM on January 29, 2013

Now that I’m a free man, Kristen and I is planning a reunion of sort if you know what I mean. We don’t have to hide it this time since we are both single. Let the party begin!

@juliejac

Posted at 7:04 PM on January 28, 2013

Rob why dont you make up your mind you have a lot of fans who would like to know what’s up?

robin

Posted at 4:11 PM on January 29, 2013

i agree also. this is getting ridiculous. someone needs to make up their mind. i know it stuff like this that makes money always drawing attention to them for the dvd release. but god if you don’t want to be with her get it over with. this is just childish behavior

Let the bygones be bygones

Posted at 7:40 AM on February 4, 2013

Why should fans have to know details about personal life? If you are a “fan” of a celebrity, it is generally because you enjoy their work. I think that they both realize how much publicity they are getting from this whole situation and just running with it for now. Even when there is some sort of statement from one of them, gossip columns still seem to find “sources” that claim opposite from what was said. I’ll bet they are doing just fine. If you love someone enough, you won’t let their mistakes drag you apart from each other if you feel they are genuinely sorry. I’ll bet Kristen and Robert are just fine. I think Kristen even said in an interview once, “keep ‘em guessing”. I’ll bet that’s just the approach they are using because their getting publicity either way.

Samuelle 40

Posted at 4:07 AM on January 28, 2013

Agree guest just having a drink with his mates and posing with fans nothing wrong with this.New photos on sites out cycling in Adelaide on his own!! Probably feels the need to get some exercise to offset eating and drinking before filming starts.Anybody know when it does start?When are all the umours going to stop? What’s it going to be like when Kristen arrives for her usual mid shoot visit not as bad as LA I hope hope media gives them a break mind you they may not surface for a couple of days to make up for being apart for a few weeks so paps may have a long wait!!

robin

Posted at 4:09 PM on January 29, 2013

i agree . fans and photos are part of it all.

IslA

Posted at 10:59 AM on January 25, 2013

Why do they have to break up I am so upset now

Julie@Jac

Posted at 10:45 PM on January 22, 2013

Robert I really miss you an Kristen toghter couple of the year I hope you miss her she really misses you I hope she can come see you some time before you come home

laura

Posted at 10:36 PM on January 21, 2013

tiene derecho a salir con unos amigos y divertirse
Es tan hermoso rob

londy

Posted at 6:40 PM on February 1, 2013

Estoy de acuerdo….estar separados noo quiere decir q no se distraigan o diviertan….pero siiiiiiii ambos deben estar juntos porq son una pareja q se Aman a pesar de todo y de tods q lo critican mall. Lo digo y sostengo son una pareja q van a llegar muy lejos en su relación…!!!!!!

susu

Posted at 7:14 PM on January 21, 2013

good for him that he is enjoy life with K he seems happy withoput pressure is better that he continuos with his carreer,she iwas unfaithful and she is paying for it.

KM

Posted at 4:36 PM on January 21, 2013

COME ON HOLLYWOOD LIFE!!! He’s out with his mates?! My brothers all have girlfriends and they still party with their mates?! I do think they’ll stay together though…all the beast Rob&Kristen!!!

guest

Posted at 4:23 PM on January 21, 2013

Parting? Looks to me like he just went out for a drink with some of the guys on the movie set. Rough looking guys though. I imagine Kristen is out with her friends as well. They have not split and HWL has been debunked about the split on several reliable media outlets. Why can’t the fans and the media just leave these two alone. We all need to give them privacy and find another obsession to dwell over. Maybe our own lives instead of the lives of these two.

LaDonna Scherpenberg

Posted at 6:04 PM on January 25, 2013

@ Guest. I couldnt agree with you more. We are too busy worrying about their lives instead of our own. It has been known that these two always visit each other on the set of their movies. They do wait awhile before visiting each other so that they dont cause any distractions or take away from filming the movie. And if they did break up so what. Life will go on.

Let the bygones be bygones

Posted at 7:59 AM on February 4, 2013

yet, we are all on this website reading about them..lol, first step to leaving them alone is to stop reading about them!! It, sadly, does become an obsession…I never even know Robert and Kristen were a couple until I saw the headlines last summer. There was something in my heart…it’s cheesy and I don’t even know if I can explain it properly…but something in there that reached out. Maybe it was because of the current circumstances of my relationship. My boyfriend and I had been through a lot through the spring, and when I saw that original article, my heart sympathized with both of them. The timing that everything happened was bizarre to me (not that it was right before the final Twilight movie, but just how everything seemed to match up with what was going on in my life. Then to top off their issues, everything was plastered all over for the world to see. I suppose I’ve really just been following up with the whole thing because I do want to see them work things out if they are in love. More importantly, I want to see them make the right decisions for themselves and for each other. Even now, my boyfriend just proposed to me last week and then at the end of the week I saw a magazine cover while I was in the checkout at Wal Mart and it had on it that Robert and Kristen were engaged and she dished all the details of their wedding info! Anywho, all of that rambling to say, we all should just let the bygones be bygones and leave these two to come to the conclusions of their relationship on their own. All we should do about it is wish them each the best of luck. ^_^

Guest43

Posted at 2:13 PM on January 21, 2013

He is beautiful beyond words.

ellen coomer

Posted at 6:49 PM on January 28, 2013

I agree. With you who ever you are

Catherine

Posted at 12:10 PM on January 21, 2013

Paparazzi REALLY need to start leaving these two alone and STOP with these stupid “caught him partying” pics – he certainly is not posing for them!!
Girls, this separation thing isn’t true – they just came back from a successful vacation together and he’s got a movie to make. We’ll be seeing snaps of him and Kris in a few weeks when she goes down under to visit him. They make this stuff up so you’ll get angry at the headline and surf in here – and that is the ONLY reason. It makes them money and just happens to hurt you at the same time.
Twilight addictions FINALLY explained in DETAIL – includes some PR RELIEF!! If you’re struggling with a STUBBORN Twilight obsession that is driving you crazy STILL – Search for “Misfit Chick’s Twilight Blogpost” out in Internetland or click on my name and scroll down to the Twilight post.