Posted Sun, June 24, 2012 9:58am EDT

Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart's Romantic Wedding Date — PICS

Posted Sun, June 24, 2012 9:58am EDT

Chelliane

Posted at 10:54 PM on June 24, 2012

I like Kristen but wearing a pants in a wedding is a no..no… Rob on the other hand is ALWAYS proper. It doesn’t matter what you think of yourself but we live in a world with laws, beliefs etc. you might not agree with it but that make us civilize.You can’t live by yourself.You have the option to live with animals in the jungle, they don’t care.

Chelliane

Posted at 11:00 PM on June 24, 2012

oppps…..I mean jeans not pants;

qwertyuio

Posted at 9:58 PM on June 24, 2012

I don’t think jeans are appropriate for a wedding either even if the photo was taken during reception or whatever…but the blazer did give the whole too casual outfit some formality…but then again as far as we know she could wear whatever she wished to! maybe she just enjoyed being herself a little bit too much, but managed to look beautiful regardless

LOL

Posted at 9:22 PM on June 24, 2012

Ummm….Hello? Some of you are ridiculous. It doesn’t matter if this was at the reception or the wedding, the jeans aren’t the most inappropriate part of this outfit. She has a see through top on with her bra showing.You are clearly at an engagement that everyone else was dressed up in suits and dresses for. She could have put on some black dress pants and regular black shirt that doesn’t show her undergarments. This is why people think she is trashy. Rob dressed up. He looks appropriate, why can’t she? And don’t tell me it’s because she is being herself, or being fierce. It’s disrespectful. And there are a couple rumors going around that some of the guests mentioned that people at the wedding/reception thought it was disrespectful and inappropriate. And again Hollywood Life, please explain to us, how going to someone else’s wedding, where other celebrities were at, and no pictures of the two of them together have surfaced yet, is a “romantic’ date.

FLETCHER

Posted at 9:46 PM on June 24, 2012

GOD! You’re so ridiculous! Kristen looked beautiful! She was not required to wear a gala dress! She uses what she wants! Your arguments are so poor! Could not even have been a ‘romantic date’ but it was an outbreak Robsten! And I loved it!

LOL

Posted at 10:08 PM on June 24, 2012

I’m ridiculous? Kristen looked like trash. She didn’t fix her hair like usual, and she dressed like she doesn’t give a crap about anything except herself. The fact that you find her behavior acceptable makes you ridiculous. She is lucky they let her stay, at most people’s weddings, if you showed up in unacceptable attire you would be asked to leave. No one said she had to wear a gala dress, as a matter of fact I said she could have wore pants, some dress pants, and a shirt that isn’t see through. I don’t care what was going on, it was inappropriate for her to be showing her bra at someone’s wedding. But I wouldn’t expect anything more from someone who uses the term “outbreak Robsten”. That doesn’t even make sense.

Mia

Posted at 12:59 PM on June 25, 2012

I totally agree with you! =) She looked horrible and I don’t know why everyone is making such a fuss about her.

MMMM

Posted at 7:02 PM on June 25, 2012

completely agree with you guys. Wonder how Rob just let her do whatever she wanted. Even he dressed up properly

Ignore LOL

Posted at 8:25 PM on June 25, 2012

LOL goes on every R/K post and trashes Kristen or the coupling of the 2. Best to ignore her – she is not going to change her mind, but enjoys getting people riled up. :)

LOL

Posted at 9:06 PM on June 25, 2012

I don’t enjoy getting people “riled” up. The problem is that some of you have a hard time hearing the truth, or accepting that someone might have an opinion that differs from yours. Of course I am not going to change my mind. My opinion is mine, and yours belongs to you. I don’t agree with yours and you don’t have to agree with me. PS- the only reason someone would get “riled” up by something that I post, is if they take everything on here serious enough to let affect the personally and obviously that applies to you. Good day.

em0253

Posted at 8:45 PM on June 24, 2012

They’re so amazing to look at!! What a sweet news on the peaceful Sunday from this simply gorgeous couple!! Kristen & Robert are the most humble & down to earth young hollywood couple by far and sooo..ooo… love by million fans around the world including myself ;)!!

dody

Posted at 7:30 PM on June 24, 2012

but even with simple jeans she still looks cute and adorable and robert was beautiful i adore u <3
god bless robsten <3

melanie

Posted at 6:48 PM on June 24, 2012

he looks right there like Edward Cullen back at the days of twilight !!! gorggeous@!

krobs

Posted at 6:07 PM on June 24, 2012

they are absolutely adorable and people just can,t get enough of them, If they would acknowledge their relationship once and for all maybe people would then back off. Kristen, there is a time a dn place for everything, out of respect for the bride and groom you could have dressed for the biggest day in their lives that they invited you to share in. Jeans at a wedding a little too attention getting behavior. Just wear a plain black miniskirt.

EffoffHATER

Posted at 6:27 PM on June 24, 2012

You idiot. You have NO CONTEXT whatsoever for this pic. You don’t know what she wore, or if she changed at the end of a long night, or if the entire dress code was casual at the reception. So shut up you obsessed nut!!

dody

Posted at 7:28 PM on June 24, 2012

Agree .she was at wedding she shouldn’t wear that simple.i know she has her own style but she was at her friend’s biggest day and she should dress more than jeans !
robert u look HANDSOME !! AND U WAS THE DJ WOW.NOTHING HOTTER THAN THAT <3

klesa

Posted at 4:46 PM on June 24, 2012

uuuuuuuuu do martoheni te trashegoheni dhe me jete te lumtur ne dasem nuk vi se kam pune hajt bye

Lavish

Posted at 4:16 PM on June 24, 2012

I like em a lot n lutes their couple so much. They were factuating n deluding at reception…
Just that they also get married soon
well their jodi kamal , dhamal , bemisal. . .

moime

Posted at 2:52 PM on June 24, 2012

Love, Love them! Hope they had a great time. they looked great!

crmomof2

Posted at 2:46 PM on June 24, 2012

I hope that they had a great time. I am a very big fan of Kristen but I would have loved to see her dress in a pretty outfit more appropriate for a wedding and wedding reception. If she doesn’t want to wear heels, there are many other options such as ballet flats, etc. I agree with elena that she can wear what she wants, but it would have been nice to see in something just a little fancier than her jeans.

DENISE

Posted at 2:45 PM on June 24, 2012

I love them both! but I don’t believe they are married or engaged. Or are the real married or engaged? ;o -xoxo-

elena

Posted at 2:07 PM on June 24, 2012

oh comee on! she can wear whatever she wants! she wont ask you! get a life seriously! she can come to my wedding even with pajamas!

nina

Posted at 11:58 AM on June 24, 2012

Kristen is at the reception, NOT the wedding.

It sucks to be a hater every single day of your lives

medix

Posted at 4:20 PM on June 24, 2012

And even then she looks sexy. Love you Robsten !

Dee

Posted at 11:32 AM on June 24, 2012

I just love them. They are a beautiful couple…

DANA ROSE

Posted at 11:30 AM on June 24, 2012

I THINK THEY R DARLIN!!!! WHO WOULDNT WANT TO BE THEM!!! THEY DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE THINKS!!!!

Robsessed

Posted at 11:20 AM on June 24, 2012

I love them but i also think jeans for a wedding?no no

vanessa

Posted at 11:17 AM on June 24, 2012

HL, you are failing us. What was on the menu????

gigianne

Posted at 11:07 AM on June 24, 2012

The pictures look lik they were taken at the reception, so it stands to reason that after the ceremony was done Kristen changed into her jeans for the reception. Either way, she looked beautiful and happy.

Charlotte

Posted at 5:09 PM on June 24, 2012

Why does it stand to reason that she would change for the reception? Where in this universe is it reasonable for a guest to change into jeans for a wedding reception. It shows the world that she thinks that everything is about her. Pathetic.

Effoffloser

Posted at 6:36 PM on June 24, 2012

You’re an idiot, no one knows when this was, it’s a still pic with no time stamp, and no context– it could have been the wedding…it could also have been in someone’s home in the wee hours after everything was over, and she had changed. Your just a vicious jealous cow stalking a girl you’re hatefully obsessed with..

Charlotte

Posted at 7:11 PM on June 24, 2012

Get a grip. Don’t take comments about KS so personally. No matter how much you defend her or RP they still won’t know that you exist. BTW making a comment on a public board isn’t stalking. It’s voicing an opinion. Now go take a shower, take your meds and come up with a plan for moving out of your mom’s basement within the next 6 months.

CC

Posted at 8:37 PM on June 24, 2012

hahah. Love your comment Charlotte! I totally agree!

Hannah

Posted at 10:51 AM on June 24, 2012

Zac Efron was there too.
There are photos of his name place tag, as well as Rob and Kristen’s.

Alianna

Posted at 10:44 AM on June 24, 2012

I don’t Like either of them fall stop, so as a couple I dont like them even more. Funny thing is, I actually like the Twilight saga but thats mainly because of the other charaters, actors and actresses. I don’t care if you hate me this is my opinion.

sara

Posted at 10:23 AM on June 24, 2012

ROB hair is back he did look great and kristen looks very nice :)

dody

Posted at 7:33 PM on June 24, 2012

yes robert looks great here and kristen too
luv robsten <3

Nia

Posted at 10:22 AM on June 24, 2012

Rob looks fantastic. I like his hairstyle and that he dressed. Kristen looks pretty but she could have worn a simple summer or dressier top with her jeans without hugging the spotlight.

Dory

Posted at 10:57 AM on June 24, 2012

They are gorgeous but I wish she would stop wearing jeans at innapropriate times, grow up Kristen.

Lily

Posted at 11:19 AM on June 24, 2012

I Wish Kristen Would Wear A Dress And High Heels For Only 2 Hours This Is A Wedding Why Is She Dressing Like That

Darcy

Posted at 11:47 AM on June 24, 2012

It’s reception honey!!!!!!

ghayda

Posted at 6:03 PM on June 24, 2012

i asked the same Q lily

Gianna

Posted at 10:19 AM on June 24, 2012

They are at a producers wedding. She came in jeans. Zac Efron was there as well. Sounds very Hollywood to me regardless of the location being New Jersey. Humble yes. Less Hollywood,no.

Dawn

Posted at 10:45 AM on June 24, 2012

I live in Southern New Jersey and I can’t stand the show “The Jersey Shore.” It gives this beautiful state a bad rep. I live in the perfect suburbia about 10 minutes from Philadelphia. We have a picturesque main street lined with trees and shops, a beautiful park with a playground we built ourselves and a community pool and lake one block away. It’s the perfect town for young families. No we do not all talk like snooki! That’s called a New York accent. I hope they enjoyed visiting my state. The hubby and I would never want to raise our two little boys anywhere else.

Dory

Posted at 11:00 AM on June 24, 2012

I live in Toms River and I frequently go to SesiePark and Seaside Heights.
Noone I know likes that stupid show and none of us have eversounded like those ignoramouses.

vanessa

Posted at 11:16 AM on June 24, 2012

Come on, NJ is home of The Boss, Bruce Springsteen. Plus Sinatra, Nicholson, Meryl Streep, all hail from NJ too.

Rob looks gorgeous, welcome back sex hair! Kristen is very pretty, we don’t know, maybe she had a dress before and changed to jeans later on, she is pretty.

ghayda

Posted at 10:07 AM on June 24, 2012

they are the most humble couple i ever seen
but i have Q:why kristen Waring jeans in a wedding ?? any way love her no matter she did

char20000000000

Posted at 2:09 PM on June 24, 2012

i cant belive they r married. its so sweet. i cant wait 4 the last twilight though it would be nice to see lods more i will never get enough. kristen stewert looked amaze and rob is so hansum. shes a lucky girl. i wonder if they will have a baby together. it would be sweet. what woud they call it. oh well lets hope.

chelsea

Posted at 2:54 PM on June 24, 2012

They aren’t married, that was someone else’s wedding. & when they do, we won’t know about it. Why does everyone want them to have a baby right now? Kristen is soooo young, and at the height of her career. she’ll have a baby when she’s ready. & please learn how to spell. Handsome* Amazing* loads*

Jane

Posted at 7:06 PM on June 24, 2012

Age 22 isn’t too young to have a baby. There are plenty of young stars that have already had children. I had my children at 21 and 23 and grew up with them…the best time of my life. Actually 22 is a perfect age for a little one but it’s her decision as to when she wants that to happen. I bet Kristen is laughing her head off reading all the online comments about her jeans at a wedding knowing that would hget comments. Ha, joke is on us.