R-Patz & K-Stew’s actions speak louder than their words when it comes to their relationship!
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson spent LOTS of time together June 25 on the black carpet for the world premiere of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse at LA’s Staples Center. Photographers and Twi-Hards alike watched the hot couple’s every move and every interaction — but what does their body language really say about the state of their relationship? HollywoodLife.com consulted two top body language experts to decide once and for all how R-Patz and K-Stew really feel about each other.
After throughly analyzing red carpet photos of K-Stew and R-Patz, body language expert Dr. Lillian Glass believes the Twilight stars are “very connected.” Here are some of her findings:
- When Kristen grabs the back of Rob’s jacket, “it shows she’s got control over him. He’s smitten with her and she’s got him wrapped around her finger.”
- In a number of photos, “she’s leaning in to him and he’s leaning into her in a protective way, which is very loving. He’s also looking where she’s looking and gives a look of wondering what’s intriguing her gaze.”
- “He’s looking at her with such love — he’s looking at her with adoration, admiration and love.”
- Kristen feels very relaxed when she’s next to Rob. “Her knee is towards him and her toes are pointed in the same direction has his.”
- Rob gives a look that is “smug and confident that [Kristen] is with him, which says that they have a really good sexual connection.”
- “The one thing that’s consistent is their hips are touching, which shows that they are very connected.”
But not all the experts see eye-to-eye when it comes to Rob and Kristen’s relationship. Another body language expert, Patti Wood, believes the photos of Rob and Kristen from the Eclipse premiere signify a great deal of TENSION between the couple. In fact, she thinks he’s WAY more into her than she is into him. Here are some of her findings:
- By grabbing the back of Rob’s jacket it “shows what [Kristen is] doing behind the scenes and her desire to change the things in front of the camera.” The tension in her fist says: “I don’t want to hold you tenderly, but I don’t want you to step away.”
- In one image, they’re both looking down in the same way. “He’s focused on helping her walk and paying attention to her needs, which is not something most guys do on the red carpet.”
- At one point her hands and arms are pulled all the way back while he is reaching out to her. “She’s not doing any reciprocation and her pelvis is showing sexual withdrawal.” In addition, “the facial attention, the look, from the neck up is under conscious control. It looks like it’s posed sexually for the camera.”
- “She wants to be seen as an independent woman — which is why her shoulder is up and her hips away.”
- After changing out of her red carpet gown, she gives the look of “Now that’s over and we can just be buddies again.” They looked relaxed, as though they aren’t on camera anymore — even though they are. And he gives the impression that “He’s really proud of her and gives the ‘peacock puff,’ which says to everyone, ‘she relies on me’.”
Interesting on both sides. What do you think, BFFs? Do Rob and Kristen look like a happy couple in these photos, or is there something hidden behind their million-dollar smiles?