Posted Sat, January 5, 2013 11:38am EDT

Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart’s Date At Mestizo — Pics

snowy-SA

Posted at 4:55 PM on February 23, 2013

These two K-Stew and Rob look good together they make a great couple
I hope they last,I love Rob’s eyes Gosh

Rhoddie

Posted at 5:34 PM on January 20, 2013

Can’t we just hear or see some positive news about Rob and Kristen instead of all this crap? He’s in Austrailia filming a movie. SHe’s back in LA. If you’re a long time reader of any of these blogs you’ll remember neither one of them would interupt the filming of the other. Yes, I’m an optimist, and an OLD one at that, I believe you refer to some as Cougars’. I’m more of a Sabre Tooth, if you get my drift, and enjoy a love story. Never had time years ago when work came before seeing or caring about what was going on with movie stars. Well, thanks to my daughter and granddaughter, I was hooked, from the first Twilight film and book. So, soothsayers, back off, and allow these two
their space. Allow we, who would believe Rob and Kristen are together and doing their prospective jobs; he filming ‘The Rover’ in Austrailia, and Kristen in LA, perhaps in her Malibu home continuing to do hers..

Leave them alone.

ANONYMOUS

Posted at 6:12 PM on January 14, 2013

BLOODY HELL their eyes! ahhhh! are so scary! XD

alexus herring

Posted at 10:29 AM on January 11, 2013

i miss you rob and kristen do some more movie please i’m a sick girl we no family?

shirly

Posted at 3:02 AM on January 10, 2013

they are good couple.. hope they lasts. love you rob and kristen.

hope and pray

Posted at 11:36 PM on January 10, 2013

I LOVE ROB!!!!!! He is so precious and sweet I can’t stand it!!!!!! I just want to hold him until he feels better and can smile again!

alexus

Posted at 10:26 AM on January 11, 2013

i love rob and he’s wife what channle is he going to bem on tonght?

zack

Posted at 8:18 PM on January 9, 2013

so nice

Pounce123

Posted at 1:06 AM on January 6, 2013

I love twilight soooooooooooo much I live for it!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest43

Posted at 7:48 PM on January 5, 2013

Let them have a good time.