Rob and Kristen are shooting the final two ‘Twilight’ installments and when they have downtime, here’s where they’ll be!
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart arrived in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada on Feb. 21 and they’ve hit the ground running with an intense filming schedule. But even though these lovebirds will be incredibly busy shooting Breaking Dawn, they will hopefully get a chance to go back to some of there favorite Vancouver date-night locales!
We’ve told you about Rob’s favorite Indian restaurant, where he goes as soon as he lands. And now we can reveal even more Twi-spots!
Check out Rob and Kristen’s favorite date-night spots in Vancouver!
Glowbal Grill: The restaurant boasts award-winning chefs, “sizzling steaks” and other great dishes from all over the world!
- Rigatoni Pomodoro: tomatoes, garlic, basil, burrata cheese $17. 50
- Jumbo Tiger Prawn Cocktail: house-made cocktail sauce $15. 50
- Ahi Tuna: 7 spice, wasabi potato spring roll, sweet soya $ 15. 50
Boneta: A local favorite with mouthwatering creations that Rob and Kristen love!
- Smoked Bison Carpaccio, Sherry Vinaigrette, Arugula, Quail Eggs, Parmesan $15
- Roasted Sablefish, Consomme, Ham Hock & Cabbage Dumpling, Choy & Shitake $29
- “Tarte Tatin” For Two, The Original Apple Pie $15
The Keg Steakhouse: This venue has locations all over the world and it’s one of Taylor Lautner‘s favorites!
- Teriyaki Sirloin: Our top sirloin steak marinated in our own Teriyaki sauce.
- Lobster Tail Dinner: Two succulent Atlantic lobster tails with butter for dipping.
- Baked Goat Cheese: Warm goat cheese coated in crushed almonds, with tomato basil salsa.