Posted Wed, June 12, 2013 9:18am EST

Robert Pattinson For Dior Fragrance — First Pics

Like'dat

Posted at 4:48 PM on June 21, 2013

He looks great after loosing 109 lbs.

director

Posted at 1:49 PM on July 19, 2013

agree, he looks like a really hot dude without the skippy dippy bird flipping kinder garden

diana palacios

Posted at 3:54 PM on June 19, 2013

i think they look horrible and i also think that he looks better with kristen stewart and i also think that rob should go back with Kristen because they definetly are the cutest and hottest couple in Hollywood.!!!!!!!!!!!! Rob should goback with her and not letting her go because she is gorgeous and prettier than the ugly model!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GetOverIt

Posted at 10:41 AM on June 20, 2013

Grow up for crying out loud. Neither one of them wants the other one any more. Being prettier than a model he is working with is hardly a reason to stay with someone.

Nobody Special

Posted at 11:18 AM on June 21, 2013

@ GetOverIt:
I totally agree. That person needs to grow up,and get their head out of their fanny.

dc291

Posted at 11:40 AM on June 21, 2013

dc291

Posted at 11:39 AM on June 21, 2013

Get a life of your own. She cheated and humiliated him in public the past couple of years. He can move on and do better. You’re just bitter because she’s becoming obsolete.

lmp

Posted at 10:00 AM on June 25, 2013

Wish I could have taken the photos. He looks sad and dispirited. How could a professional photographer fail so completely to take advantage of that beautiful bone structure–the jaw line, the cheek bones, the large, widely spaced eyes. To begin with, a glamor photo of Rob should never be taken looking down at him. It diminishes his jaw and chin. You should position the camera below his eye level and look up at him, from a woman’s eye level. That way you get the full machismo–the full size of the jaw and chin. In the pics where they do shoot from below, they overdo it to the point of caricature. And how did they get those hollow eyes? And why the slight tilt to the head, in so many of the pics, that makes him look tired and deferential. That isn’t even Rob. He never looks like that. Ach! I could have done a much better job.

Arkansas

Posted at 12:12 PM on June 19, 2013

GORGEOUS! Makes me want to go out and buy his cologne.

Yum

Posted at 10:45 PM on June 18, 2013

HL, find a reason to keep The Kiss photo up forever, in every one of your posts, okay??? :)

guest

Posted at 1:19 PM on June 18, 2013

Dior would have done great with Rob and Kristen in the ad. No one kisses like they did. Oh well, too late . I wish them the best. Always

Yespat

Posted at 2:45 PM on June 18, 2013

So true about having rob and ks together in the ad. Couldn’t happen now though.

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 11:37 PM on June 18, 2013

@guest look below

Nobody Special

Posted at 11:25 AM on June 21, 2013

@ guest:
NO one in H’Wood can ever match their chemistry. No one. They have The chemistry like Hepburn and Tracy, Dick and Liz, Joanne and Paul Newman…. Very few have that chemistry and somehow they tapped into it. I agree.
Yeah, too bad they will never know what heighths they or their love, coulda gone to…
(sigh…)

director

Posted at 1:46 PM on July 19, 2013

kissing Stewart looked like he is kissing a stone, that woman made every sizzling kiss into some lame action, she looked better kissing Rupert

dc291

Posted at 11:41 AM on June 21, 2013

What? Have only seen onscreen kisses and it looks like kissing cousins

lmp

Posted at 10:20 AM on June 25, 2013

Just what I thought, too. The girl is pretty but unexceptional, whereas Kristen’s profile is both beautiful and unique–the lovely tilt to the nose, the stubborn chin, the soft, childlike upper lip.

Samuelle 40

Posted at 9:27 AM on June 18, 2013

Why should Rob muscle up I personally hate that look why can’t he be normal ,be different,he’s always been himself so why change .Im sure adds will be just fine as to why people are criticising his films on this site ,Bel Amie and Cosmo were well acted and true to part but not for teen age market which was his fan base through Twilight .He has got to change his image and from previous choices probably won’t be main stream blockbusters they’ll be films that appeal to him . Like previous comments hope oncoming ventures all succeed.

everyday girl

Posted at 1:22 PM on June 18, 2013

@samuelle40 Rob is the tall slender type. Perfect for him.

@everyday girl and Samuelle

Posted at 10:36 PM on June 18, 2013

I agree. Overly built men I happen to NOT find attractive. Rob is toned just enough and is sexy as all hell. I went to see Superman opening weekend. Muscled Cavill was not at all appealing to me. Too fake to me as it takes enormous effort to maintain it.

Loser

Posted at 7:15 AM on June 19, 2013

@Samuelle 40, These two YOUNG actors are talented and Twilight highlighted just how beautiful they are as an individual and together as a couple. However I do believe both of their PR Team, or agents SUCKS, especially Kris’s. They got these two, too much invested in Twilight that now fans from all aspect of life are going bonkers when they did separate. I will admit I am one of them (only with the first b/up). I also believe if they had featured more movies together, like a witty comedy of sorts, along with the others that was done, not only would it showcase another attribute to their acting skills, but to MAINLY ease their fans into separating them away from Twilight. As usual life in HW is all about $$$. Now with the current mess, it is apparent they do have problems and they do need to be apart to sort themselves out. We fans need to be patient , so they can. I do not hate Rob but I was not happy how he conducted himself towards the second break up, especially if there is a third party involve. Yet I could not stand by and let all the Kristen haters attack her over & over when we do not know the full truth. Now, I only step in if a comment is to rude or out of line.
I am willing to give them a clean slate when they both start filming again and it would be wonderful if they both got NEW PR teams that focuses on choosing movies that is better suited for them and their young fans first before they got more complicated. They need that build up to attract new fans and still be able to keep the old fans too.
I won’t lie, Rob does look extremely handsome in the new DIOR ad but he does not look comfortable and again I think it is something that was chosen for him to do, to symbolize but not what he would have chosen for himself and DIOR it shows.

Mary

Posted at 9:21 AM on June 18, 2013

Kristen’s fans don’t want him to fail they just want him to be with Kristen. Rob has a long way to go before he is a great actor. He certainly isn’t Oscar material. I still think something’s not quite right. Kristen is all over Texas and he’s hasn’t been seen in a while. The bottom line is that their not together. Who is Kristen traveling with?

@Mary

Posted at 10:43 PM on June 18, 2013

I read elsewhere that Ruth is with her. I have no idea if that’s correct. But if it is, Ruth is probably PR directing Kristen. In some of these photos she doesn’t look happy. IMO Seems odd her traveling partner(s) never in photos, which might make the Ruth claim more plausible.

lmp

Posted at 10:15 AM on June 25, 2013

No, Kristen is traveling with a girlfriend who is moving to New Orleans. The guy with them is CJ, who is gay, and who seems to be serving as buddy and bodyguard, on the trip.

director

Posted at 2:02 PM on July 19, 2013

you know in his age group he is one of the talented actors, he is Oscar Material and very convincing in Cosmopolis, just read the critics at Rotten Tomatoes, look at Gosling the guy is being put in Monster Movies but can’t draw a crowd, he is talented , he is in his 30 ties, so Rob still has a while to go.

sisi south africa

Posted at 6:08 AM on June 18, 2013

@kay THANK YOU!

bjsmith

Posted at 12:26 PM on June 17, 2013

Why do people think Rob will fail because he is no longer with KS? I am a true Robert fan and wish him all the luck. I think the picture of him is hot. Its like Kristens friends want him fail. Rob is growing up. He is 27 now so naturally his thoughts and manner are different. People need to accept the fact that he and KS called it quits. So deal with it. Peoples taste and desires change. Kristen seems to be going through what most. 23 year Ole’s do. Hang out with girl friends and dress like a boy. Trying to be gangster and cool. She has not grown up yet. Kristen probably is a nice person in private but she is one mean sour face person in public. But her fans accept her bad behavior because that is what they identify with. I would love not to comment on KS in an article about Rob. Hopefully these site will eventually separate the two. I wish Rob the best. He seems to be a beautiful person inside out.

Yespat

Posted at 1:31 PM on June 17, 2013

As I said before in a prior post, “I am not now and have never been a KS fan. And I thought Rob was the best thing about twilight. I thought he should have gotten the Oscar for his performance, really. Since twilight though, he has not been able to show any proficiency in acting, his movies have largely been panned and he can’t put “butts in seats.””
And this $12 paycheck over 3 years is a far cry from his $25 million he received from just one twilight movie which took about 3 months to make.
I’m a fan and have never liked KS. That doesn’t mean I stop looking at what’s actually happening. I hope he does succeed and can break through and become a great actor, as well as being incredibly beautiful with, as GQ says, the best hair on the planet. Meanwhile, I hope he saves his money.

director

Posted at 2:07 PM on July 19, 2013

nobody can put “butt” in the seat , did you see Lone Ranger , The great Gatsby , White House down and so ..big failures with big names so don’t get your undies in a bunch. People spend more on animated Movies than real actors…Superhero Movies draw a crowd, Ryan Reynolds is a good actor and RIP is a fail

Agree @bj smith

Posted at 7:36 PM on June 17, 2013

i totally agree, the comments on here are just ridiculous. so much venom for someone and a situation they know nothing about. pathetic. im just waiting for the day separate comments come for rob. saldy HL knows writing this crap only incites the lunatics.

ali

Posted at 11:58 AM on June 18, 2013

Dress like a boy, and trying to be a gangster? Find another way to be judgmental.
I mean, just because she wears her hat backwards, pants, and t-shirts doesn’t make her gangster, or dress like a guy.

Michaela

Posted at 3:25 AM on June 19, 2013

I agree with you! Kristen doesn’t dress any different than a lot of celebrities! The pics seen in People’s Magazine and other magazines of celebrities’ day-to-day lives – they wear jeans, t-shirts, sandals just like many people do. Why people single out Kristen for the way she dresses is tacky! She’s a normal person just like all of us.

dantaleta winter (@dantaleta)

Posted at 11:49 AM on June 20, 2013

is rob and ks still together ppl saying they are some say there not

lmp

Posted at 9:14 AM on June 25, 2013

No she’s not a “mean sour-faced person in public.” Stereotypes get started, the tabs promote them and you think that’s what you see. As Rob said, she can take twenty smiling pictures, and they’ll print the on where she isn’t smiling. But you’ve seen countless fan pics of her smiling–as on the current road trip–and the fans who meet her alwys comment on how sweet she is. Actually, even when she’s running a gauntlet of paps shouting insults at her, she doesn’t look mean, she just looks sad.

Twilight08

Posted at 11:33 AM on June 17, 2013

I am sorry, Robert photos within the gallery the first one especially reminds me of the female models who are too thin too grunt. Robert during his full modeling days has returned to that too thin look. That first head shot with his hand to his mouth, shows grunt cheeks sunken eyes, he looks drawn not sexy. We fight when the mags and media for NOT portraying a true body type for our young women in order to avoid eating disorders in their young lives. Yet, Robert’s jaw bones arer SO SHARP, I am reminded of these sickly models there is nothing whatsoever SEXY about those black and white photos where there’s just him in the shot. However, I know he will sell Dior’s product. But anyone I know including myself will not. Sorry I will not “feed” into the problem. Robert please eat multi sandwiches. Noting the men women are really looking at, they have flesh muscles and weight all in the right places. TC, RG, BC, BP, GC, MM, MD, BA, JT, JZ, JF, GB, (KL, PF, JR, TL from Twilight) just a few initials here you can add more I am sure. If we are willing to fight for the correct body image for women, you should demand the same for our young men too. Fwshion is directed to them also so help not hurt. Thx

indie

Posted at 7:27 PM on June 16, 2013

I think the pic with the woman bending forward toward his shoulder showcases him in the better manner — the provocative aspect of his beauty comes through there.

Mary Ann Madajewski

Posted at 3:54 AM on June 16, 2013

I am really sad of their breakup. I thought they were the perfect couple and so much in love. I think if they stay apart they will both regret it someday.

adrienne

Posted at 1:58 AM on June 16, 2013

I’m really disappointed about those pictures of Rob, they’re terrible. He looks like he needs a drink and a shave to straighten him out. No appeal there at all.Better pretty up those pictures like they did for the Twilight series; that’s how they got the girls to love him then…he could use a lot of that now. He is not Brad Pitt.

Sally

Posted at 10:40 AM on June 14, 2013

The suggestive pictures will only be shown in Europe. Mama Pattinson will get an eyeful of he little boy.

Kay

Posted at 3:38 AM on June 15, 2013

KS’s parents got a eye-full of their baby girl in OTR. What’s your point? Is this a bash Robert Pattinson site, or something?

Samuelle 40

Posted at 6:23 PM on June 13, 2013

Don’t get me wrong I like Rob. But I think photos taken by Vanity Fair were better ,perhaps these will look better on screen etc,they are dark and I thought he was going to be bare chested and sexy.so what was all the fuss about upsetting Kristen nothing here to upset anybody.

Yespat

Posted at 7:15 PM on June 13, 2013

Exactly right. I thought the same thing. They should have used the vanity fair photographer. Not sure about the bare chested and sexy thing though. I prefer his smoldering eyes.

lmp

Posted at 9:38 AM on June 25, 2013

Totally agree. I thought Rob had the perfect male body, in New Moon–the Island pics. Just beautiful. Like a Greek statue..

I think the overly muscled body, like Caville, in Superman, is grotesque and awkward— like a woman with a 48 inch breast. It doesn’t even look functional. It looks like the guy is so overburdened with muscle he couldn’t run. And why don’t people see the narcissism a body like that implies? It tells you the guy spends three hours a day at the gym, just working on his looks. I prefer a guy who looks like he spends that three hours another way–half an hour exercising and two and a half hours reading. I like a guy who looks like he has something in his head.

Alicia

Posted at 5:23 PM on June 13, 2013

Saga is over, is just this bad romance

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 6:02 PM on June 12, 2013

ROBERT IS THE THE SAME MAN THAT CAME HERE FROM LONDON FOR TWO THINGS, THAT WAS TO AUDITION FOR THE ROLE OF EDWARD, AND FOR THE 17, YEAR OLD GIRL HE HAD A CRUSH AFTER SEEING HER IN , [INTO THE WILD ] THAT GIRL WAS KRISTEN STEWART AND IF YOU LOOK AT SOME THE BEHIND THE SCENE VIDEO, OF TWILIGHT. YOU CAN SEE ROBERT GOING AFTER KRISTEN. KRISTEN STEWART IS HIS ONLY LOVE.

Yespat

Posted at 3:25 PM on June 13, 2013

….was

Alicia

Posted at 5:22 PM on June 13, 2013

ja ja ja

Julia

Posted at 5:25 PM on June 13, 2013

This is the truth, did not last even a year with this marketing

GetOverIt

Posted at 10:57 AM on June 20, 2013

@Cathryn Delgado – Why don’t you go out in the street and take a survey of people who are still with the same person they thought they were in love with when they were 17. You won’t find many.

Chloe

Posted at 5:23 PM on June 12, 2013

OMG I will take Robert anytime, any place especially now that he has dumped that stinky foul mouth druggie Kristen Stewart. So many of us lost a lot of respect for him while he was with Kristen. She is such a loser going nowhere in life but down. We were so worried she was trying to drag him down in the gutter with her. And she was trying. So so glad he is done with her.

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 6:26 PM on June 12, 2013

@CHLOE IN ROBERT EYES YOU ARE . THE FAN THAT WILL GO DOWN. HE WILL WILLINGLY LOST. ANY ANY ONE WANT TO INTERFERE IN HIS PERSONAL LIFE. ROBERT A FAN IS FOR HIS PROFESSION JOB.ONLY. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY WHAT YOU ARE SAYING.

lmp

Posted at 10:07 AM on June 25, 2013

Ah, you have a super power–smellavision. You can tell from a photo that a person is “stinky” even when that person looks perfectly clean.

Lori

Posted at 4:13 PM on June 12, 2013

I think Roberts young fans will be alittle disappointed because we love kristen a rob together and now that he is moving on well that makes us sad and mad because rob an Kristen are perfect so i do not know how the will turn out for him with his friends
Love,Lori

@Lori

Posted at 11:01 PM on June 18, 2013

His young fans are growing up. In a few years you will come around :)

TRACY123

Posted at 4:05 PM on June 12, 2013

I don’t like these pictures of Rob, he looks gaunt and tired in all of them, they could have done a better job. Dior should have picked up Kristen and Rob at the same time, while Twilight was hot then they would have sold millions and millions of dollars worth, Dior is only jumping on the band wagon after they saw the success of Balenciaga with Kristen, but Dior is to late, I don’t think this will sell well, men wont buy it, only female fans of Rob and they are slowly disappearing.

Yespat

Posted at 3:24 PM on June 13, 2013

Good point! Slowly disappearing is right. Who knew he could only succeed as an actor playing a non human? I still don’t like the short hair. I remember GQ said he has the best hair on the planet. Why keep cutting it off?!

Kay

Posted at 3:29 AM on June 15, 2013

Yespat

Posted at 10:37 AM on June 15, 2013

To Kay, you said, “Disappear? Just because he and KS broke up doesn’t mean his career is over. He was making movies for 6 years before he met her. Worked with some amazing talent, and his new film roles don’t have anything at all to do with Kristen Stewart. You KS fans are so myopic in your thinking about this man’s talent. He even contributed to the Twilight soundtrack with 2 songs of his own. Multifaceted and still very young, charming, yet humble and self-aware. Rare qualities. Break out of your Kristen bubble for a few minutes to see his interviews, even in the first Twilight. Every intelligent young man! And he has the air of someone who has the patience to wait for quality material. Sure, Twilight was lacking, but he made the best of his underwritten character, and fans around the world fell in love with Rob’s Edward. Now he’s working with some of the greatest directors in the world! Stop drinking the KS Koo-laid for a while and maybe you’ll see what non-Twilight fans know. His potential is limitless, and HE’S JUST BEGINNING.”

I had to make my comment in my box as there was no reply button in yours. So here goes and I do hope you see it as I think I must not have expressed myself in such a way as to be understood.

So, it’s because of these things I believe his star is fading. A $12 million dollar paycheck that extends over 3 years is a whole lot less than what he received for either one of the breaking dawn films. And there are no signs this is turning around. I’m glad he got the Dior contract. At least he will be doing what he does best, still photography.

I hope it is not over for him but I see few signs of life in his movie acting career. I hope he has been saving his money.

@Tracy123

Posted at 11:10 PM on June 18, 2013

Quite the opposite re: his fan base from what I’ve seen elsewhere. Plus, women buy men their cologne. My son wears what his girlfriend likes. Ditto my husband. I’m hoping I like the fragrance cuz it’s going under the Christmas tree.

Guest

Posted at 3:45 PM on June 12, 2013

OMG is so hot. Robert pattinson can be more hot?

guest

Posted at 3:34 PM on June 12, 2013

I wonder if the actual ad will look better? These are so dark. He doesn’t look as good as I thought he would. I wouldn’t say he looked gorgeous. I am a fan and I am disappointed in them. He isn’t a naturely handsome man. They tried to make him look, like what? Not sure but I thnk they failed some how. Oh well, he made lot of money. And that is why these stars do it. Just for the money. for the money. Didn’t do him justice.

Nina

Posted at 1:59 PM on June 12, 2013

Chanel 5 is the best- Brad Pitt is the hot!!!

belinda

Posted at 12:44 PM on June 12, 2013

dang he just took my breath away

just love u

Posted at 11:24 AM on June 12, 2013

love u rob u are the best

nofha aulia

Posted at 9:36 AM on June 15, 2013

amazing,like you very much…….