Posted Mon, October 22, 2012 12:00am EDT

Robert Pattinson In Australia — New Pics

Lena

Posted at 7:51 AM on January 26, 2013

He is so gorgeous, and yet it seems he is conflicted, From what I have seen, money can never buy true happiness or fulfillment in your soul. I hope he and Kristen work things out and that they get Married living long joyful lives together and have children. They are a great couple..God bless!

haylea

Posted at 8:01 AM on January 16, 2013

he looks a bit like daniel radcliffe here lmao

Angel

Posted at 11:05 PM on December 27, 2012

C’mon! Does he have to taunt us like that? Seriously, it’s a sin to look this good. Good Lord, I could stare at him all day. He never has to worry about being unemployed. If the acting gig doesn’t work out, I’m sure a modeling career would be perfect for him. He is so photogenic. But then again, the camera has to have something to work with. And does he ever have something to work with! I would love to see him in person. Just to see if he’s for real. What makes him even more attractive is that he seems so down to earth. It doesn’t even occur to him how good looking he really is. He’s just so adorable. I can’t imagine what he’ll look like when he’s in his thirties or forties. Men like him get even better looking as they age. Unlike women, unfortunately.

angelica

Posted at 6:47 AM on November 8, 2012

I mean really gals..study him! why so much Pity? he is a happy man!
might I Remind you..here had the most amazing artistic music talant..
that outs very Rare & unique. I grew up with musicians…it’s in ur blood..
who he is well rounded; Esrthly; down to earth.; very Gifted..sexy beast.
if u got it…flaunt it in everyway…he looks gorgeous just waking up!
if he isv sad feeling “Half a man. without kristen””then he has some confidence issues. which in his case … or hers.. I think they are growing thru tuose insecurities together for good reason… just let themb be SEXY with and without eachother. at th e hip. it shows they TRUST eachother. u young pups. are still learning..mso let LOVE. BE. LOVE!!

AUSTRALIA- PHOTOS -wow!

Posted at 9:52 AM on November 1, 2012

I vote for pic # 7!!! Rob Pattinson looks sexy and dangerous. He looks older and devilish, and doesn’t look like he is targeting Twilight kids who are fans. These are not natural photos, they are from a photo shoot. Tired, schmired, this is his job, and he loves it.

Debby

Posted at 2:37 AM on October 30, 2012

I feel sorry for the guy. He can never do anything without them snapping pic everywhere he goes. I’m surprised they don’t follow him to the restroom to see what color his bowel movements are.

cafe

Posted at 5:04 PM on October 31, 2012

yeah¿? i feel sorry dor you he is a super star he can`t never kwon when a mentally ill come and want to kill him! so i really sorry about you are not popular and you don`t have anyone even a dog to follow you

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 2:56 AM on October 26, 2012

Yes he look tired. He just been in a airplane for 14, hours .And he had to go right to his interview . When he was give his interview you could tell he was tired.But he kept on talking and smiling. This is why I like Robert Pattinson you can tell that he is not a man that is stuck on his looks. He mostly wear clothing like he`s not trying to add to his looks. I think we the fans do that.

Marilyn Mendez o

Posted at 7:28 PM on October 25, 2012

Robert looks like he need a bed to sleep a few days. Some people said that he seen sad, but I don’t think so, he rather needs sleep more than 24 hours…. guess what? Did someone see how look Rob after he came back with Kristen? he look same as before they are left: his shirt need that someone ironing it, his appearance is neglected, what happened to him? When he was alone he have more time for him or when he was alone he change his appearance to showed Kristen that he will continuing his live without her; and now that she will be back and still with him, he get back to the same look careless that he had again……

anna

Posted at 5:01 PM on October 25, 2012

Kristen hasn’t any plans for movies.why?

Aussie girl

Posted at 10:38 PM on October 23, 2012

He looked real yummy. He only smiled in one of the pictures the others he looked sad. Rob really needs a haircut. When he runs his hand through his hair it flops down onto his forehead. It is a bit long but still ok. He looked a bit weary, but that it is to be expected because of the long flight. I hope he got a good nights sleep on Monday night when he finally went to bed.

juliea

Posted at 4:02 PM on October 23, 2012

throw that shirt away

Linda

Posted at 1:55 AM on October 23, 2012

I love the way that Robert Pattinson has absolutely no respect for buttons! LOL! It’s like he starts to button his shirt, and then thinks to himself, “Yeah, that’s enough…”! Seriously! It cracks me up! I’ll just bet that it drives the fashion houses (that furnish his wardrobe for these functions) crazy! LOL! Am I the only one that notices this about him? He neglects at least a couple of shirt buttons in every photo shoot! Sometimes he “miss-buttons”, and his shirt is all “wonky”… It’s kind of endearing, actually. Like somewhere, under all of that hyped-up image that’s presented to us by the studios, he’s still a regular guy who does normal guy stuff…

Angel

Posted at 11:16 PM on December 27, 2012

Yes, I’ve noticed the same thing. It’s just another one of the reasons why we love him so. He’s just not like all of the other so called “good looking” actors out there. They all seem so sure of themselves and think they are God’s gift to mankind. Rob is just so un-aware of himself or his allure. Does that sound right? I think you know what I mean. Like I said, he’s just so adorable. You just cannot help but love him.

Lena

Posted at 8:05 AM on January 26, 2013

So true, you nailed it!!

Lena

Posted at 8:04 AM on January 26, 2013

He is funny, not a neat freak! I love that about him! He is awesome, and I love his hair done up, not long and shabby, Those eyes are soooo intensely insightful. Keep it real Rob!!

Adrian

Posted at 10:47 PM on October 22, 2012

He looks radiant in spite of being jet lagged…love works wonders…go Robsten!!!

りか

Posted at 7:37 PM on October 22, 2012

so cool rob!! I’m happy for u and Kristen.haters always tell that u shoudnt be with Kristen, but hu else do they want you to be with?? they’re just dreaming for a cindirella story! gudluck to Robert and Kristen. may ur relationship last.. if it’s rili worth fighting for then go for it..

Tammy

Posted at 2:19 PM on October 23, 2012

Yes I hope it last they make a really beauitful couple

jen

Posted at 2:02 PM on October 22, 2012

They are not together it is just another Stunt we are not that stupid

"B"

Posted at 2:04 PM on October 22, 2012

OMG JEN : I really hope you are right

Whatever

Posted at 6:12 AM on October 24, 2012

@ Jen, you are stupid…Twilight Saga’s don’t need no publicity stunts.

cayugaflash

Posted at 10:16 PM on November 1, 2012

stupid is as stupid does, forrest.