Posted Tue, May 13, 2014 9:54am EDT 20,722 Article Views

Robert Pattinson 28th Birthday Pics

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 1:50 AM on June 25, 2014

YOU ALL TALK LIKE YOU ALL HEAR FROM ROBERT AND KRISTEN . YOU HAVE NOT HEARD ONE WORD FROM THEM . THE LAST TIME YOU HEARD FROM THEM WAS JULY 24, 2012. AND WHAT YOU ARE HEARING IS ONLY THE MEDIA WORDS. ROBERT AND KRISTEN ARE MARRIED IN NOVEMBER 26,2010. THEY HAVE A NEW BORN BABY YOU KNOW NOTING WHAT IS GOING ON IN THEIR LIFES.

tapon39

Posted at 12:46 PM on June 15, 2014

Good for them, I’m so glad their still good friends, because friends are forever. Love them both.

daisy duck

Posted at 11:04 PM on June 5, 2014

Well this seems consistent for these two this year. Neither of them wanted tl see each other for their birthdays. For five years they spent their birthdays together, now nothing. If you dont see the writing on the wall I do. The fact that Kristian dildnt go to Cannes ungill Robert left is verh telling. I really dont care if rob says thy are still friends, he didnt show up zt Sundance and she didnt want to see him at cannes. This decision was made even tnough she gets sick tl ner stomacn and her mind nlacks out when shes tnere on the ref carpet without somelne there who loves her. She has been displaying a lot ot of moxxy. Im pr

@daisy duck

Posted at 6:21 AM on May 18, 2014

That is not why Rob avoids her. He’s not going to allow her to use him for PR. There is nothing contrived about his actions. He will continue to make it clear that they are not together anymore, but he can’t help it if there are idiots out there who can’t get it through their thick skulls.

daisy duck

Posted at 10:12 PM on May 17, 2014

All of us dummies fall for the same thing overy and over. They both are too afraid to run into each other in public..they might give the fact away that they still or might love each other. I can say one thing neither of them look happy wheren someone catches the in a candid shot… What they show for the world is always contrived. If they both have drinking problems..so what.. Is that our business..no

kristen roboposter

Posted at 8:17 PM on May 17, 2014

It looks like Kristen’s roboposter has been hard at work on May 14th. About 30 posts from 10:45 to 11:22am. WOW you put Rob’s roboposter to shame! I better not hear any more complaints from Kristen’s fans about Rob’s roboposter.

Hawkeye

Posted at 5:48 PM on May 17, 2014

Rob is fantastic! I’m looking forward to seeing his upcoming moves especially the two that are premiering at Cannes. He seems to be picking good, interesting roles lately. I’m so happy for him.
Love him!

PS: I don’t know who’s posting all the mean messages on here but Rob seems like a genuinely nice and decent person and I don’t think he deserves all the meanness.

kelly

Posted at 5:43 AM on May 15, 2014

lv this picture ov him

Ruby

Posted at 11:22 PM on May 14, 2014

If Rpatz truely wants to be treated like a serious ac-torrr then he probably shouldn’t have accepted the big bucks to shoot this Dior campaign . It’s not like he needed the cash.

@Rudy

Posted at 10:41 PM on May 16, 2014

@Rudy – go Kiss Kristen’s A$$. K-fans suck.

More proof of his drinking problem

Posted at 11:22 PM on May 14, 2014

As far back as he can remember, Pattinson has been at the mercy of girls. When he was little, his two older sisters would dress him up as a doll and call him Claudia. His mother, a model-agency booker, helped him get modelling work at the age of 12 and – via some amateur theatre and some forgettable TV – he got his first big break playing Reese Witherspoon’s son in period drama Vanity Fair.

He was promptly left on the cutting-room floor by director Mira Nair. But it looked like he’d hit the motherload when he grabbed the biggest role of his career as Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire. Then everything went wrong. He got fired from a play in London three days before opening night. He flew to LA – where he played music, got drunk and went to see films he wasn’t starring in. His agent let him sleep on her couch even though he hadn’t worked in a year and a half. “I thought the whole thing was over,” he admits. “I just didn’t know what I was doing.”

Even he thinks he is a drunk

Posted at 11:21 PM on May 14, 2014

Pattinson comment

I don’t have a six pack and I hate going to the gym. I’ve been like that my whole life. I never want to take my shirt off. I’d prefer to get drunk.”

Team Taylor

Posted at 11:20 PM on May 14, 2014

ROB ISN’T EDWARD CULLEN. Not even close.

Fellow co-star, Taylor Lautner is so much better looking than Rob if you do a comparison. His abs are toned and tanned and he actually makes an effort.

Nelly

Posted at 12:21 AM on May 15, 2014

I’m Team Taylor to. He trained so hard and changed his diet only for the role, he stopped because he said he was more comfortable and happy with his normal size, and I think he looks REALLY GOOD nowadays.

team Rob

Posted at 4:45 PM on May 17, 2014

I’m totally team Rob all the way. Rob is way better looking and has 10 times more personality.

Mary

Posted at 11:20 PM on May 14, 2014

What’s so great about Robert Pattinson!?

Right ok, so there’s all this hype surrounding Rob more so than any of the other cast from Twilight. But why?

It’s not because he’s the hottest. Because, well he just isn’t. He was voted ‘sexiest man alive’ in numerous magazines such as heat and glamour. My personal favourite from the Twilight film is Peter Facinelli. I met him in July and he is the most geniune actor I have heard of. He has time for his fans, something which Rob doesn’t.

@Mary

Posted at 4:49 PM on May 17, 2014

Rob has ALWAYS taken time for his fans. A girl tweeted not long ago that Rob was walking by and seemed in a hurry but he took the time and stopped to give her an autograph and took a photo with her. She was so excited about it. Everyone who meets Rob says how sweet and kind he is.