Rob and Kristen couldn’t get enough of each other on or off the set in Baton Rouge. Now we can tell you all the places they’ll go when ‘Breaking Dawn’ filming moves to British Columbia!
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart can’t wait to go back to their hot Canadian date night spots! HollywoodLife.com has discovered all the places that Rob, 24, and Kristen, 20, love going when they’re in town to shoot their Twilight flicks! We’ve been telling you that the gorgeous couple are expected to arrive soon in Vancouver, BC Canada, to wrap up Breaking Dawn. Now we can reveal where they’ll be spending their free time chowing down on fresh seafood and mouthwatering Indian dishes!
Check out Rob and Kristen’s favorite date-night spots in Vancouver!
Blue Water Cafe: An incredible award-winning seafood restaurant with gorgeous views of the city! Meals range from $17 – $40 a plate.
- Smoked Sockeye Salmon Terrine: golden caviar marinated in sake, green onion creme fraiche toasted filberts, fresh herb salad $17.00
- West Coast Sablefish: miso sake glaze, baby bok choy, edamame quinoa and shiitake mushrooms, bonito dashi with soy and yuzu $36.50
- Mascarpone Creme Brulee Coffee nuts liegeois ice cream almond biscotti $11.50
- Blue Water Cafe Tower: Three tiers as above with the addition of spicy tuna roll, fresh crab meat roll, tuna goma-ae and chilled lobster (1lb) $128.00
Cactus Club: A gorgeous seafood restaurant that brings in all their fresh food locally, and it’s all ocean-friendly and ecologically sustainable!
- Tuna Tataki: Locally caught oceanwise seared albacore tuna, green papaya slaw, orange, avocado, pine nuts, yuzu vinaigrette $133
- Halibut soft tacos: Seared cajun halibut, chipotle aioli, shredded green cabbage, salsa fresca $13
- Millionaire’s cut: 7oz chargrilled filet mignon with white wine sautéed creole jumbo prawns $361
Water Street Cafe: Established in 1988, The Water St. Café is a Gastown cornerstone overlooking cobbled streets and the world famous steam clock. The high ceilings and large windows make for a bright and casual atmosphere. Our summer sidewalk patio is ideal for people watching and enjoying the true flavour of Gastown.
- Calamari: Deep fried and served with a cucumber and garlic dill yogurt or sautéed in a marinara sauce $9.00
- Thai Chicken Stir-fry: On Asian noodles with red peppers, spinach, green onion, egg and ginger soya sauce $15.50
- Grilled Flat Iron Steak: Pickled green beans, new potato, tomato, seed mustard vinaigrette on hearts of romaine $16.95
- West Coast Crab Cakes: Dungeness and blue crab, Pacific shrimp with a roasted corn salsa and garlic aioli $21.95
- Canadian Certified 10 oz Angus Rib Eye Steak: Grilled, with a red wine demi-glace sauce $28.00
India Bistro: One of Rob’s favorite restaurants, and the owner Kamal Mroke tells us Rob is so obsessed that he calls as soon as he lands! Meals range from $3.95 – $11.95
- Lamb Rogan Josh: Lamb cooked with onions, garlic, ginger and traditional Indian herbs & spices $11.95
- Vegetable Samosas: Parcel shaped Indian pastry stuffed with potatoes & peas $3.95
- Chicken Tikka Masala: Chicken tikka glazed with ginger, onion & tomato sauce $11.95