There are millionaires and then there are multimillionaires! Here are ten stars under 30 who will definitely not be hitting anyone up for money anytime soon — and you might be able to score a date with one of them!
Most 20-year-olds hope to save a few thousand dollars while home from school over the summer, or maybe make enough spending money during the school year for a night out with friends — but not Taylor Swift! The country crooner made a cool $45 million according to Forbes in 2009, and she’s not the only pretty young thing to be raking in the dough! Also bring home serious bank were all three Harry Potter kids, Lady Gaga and, of course, Robert Pattinson!
Now sure, most of these stars are in serious relationships, but until we see a ring on their finger they are up for grabs!
Check out these pretty rich things above and tell us who your favorite is!
1. Daniel Radcliffe: $70.9 million (Lifetime)
2. Britney Spears: $64 million (2009)
3. Lady Gaga: $62 million (2009)
4. Miley Cyrus: $48 million (2009)
5. Keira Knightley: $46.7 million (Lifetime)
6. Taylor Swift: $45 million (2009)
7. Emma Watson: $32 million (Lifetime)
8. Rupert Grint: $29.5 million (Lifetime)
9. Robert Pattinson: $28.7 million (Lifetime)
10. Kristen Stewart: $16 million (2009)