How sad! R-Patz and K-Stew aren’t together on their big nights! Wouldn’t you want to be there to support your respective other?
Happy St. Patrick’s Day indeed, Robert Pattinson. You may be one lucky boy most days – but today your own personal pot of gold – Kristen Stewart - can’t be by your side!
While the 23-year-old British hunk cozied up to his gorgeous Aussie co-star Emile de Ravin at the London premiere of Remember Me March 17, Kristen, 19, is preparing to strut her stuff at the NYC debut of her Joan Jett biopic, The Runaways.
But while Rob and his lady love do have competing premieres, somehow we can’t help but think the Twilight co-stars would much prefer to be together drinking green beer in some British pub this St. Patrick’s Day. Maybe if you wish really hard, you two, a leprechaun will grant your wish!
Get More On Robert Pattinson:
- WATCH! Robert Pattinson’s New Role – Weather Man?
- Meet Our Latest HollyHunk Kevin Zegers – The Next Robert Pattinson-in-Training!
- Robert Pattinson Had to Miss Kristen Stewart’s Big Premiere of ‘The Runaways!’
- Here It Is! The Full ‘Eclipse’ Trailer! Who’s Hotter – Robert Pattinson or Taylor Lautner?
- Breaking News! Kristen Stewart Walks The Red Carpet For Robert Pattinson At ‘Remember Me’ Premiere!