Posted Fri, July 11, 2014 12:59pm EDT 39,499 Article Views

Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 6

RHONJ-real?

Posted at 3:39 PM on October 10, 2014

RH franchise is scripted? I thought a lot of reality TV was fake but I didn’t know they had lines. I will stop watching since it’s not real reality TV

Mel Rose

Posted at 10:17 PM on October 9, 2014

Gracie I agree with you emphatically. This season has the most boring and stupid story lines in the history of RH. I stopped watching after last season and only watched about 5 minutes of episode 1 and that was all i needed.

Lizzie

Posted at 12:29 PM on October 4, 2014

Had these two been “regular” members of the public, you could. Bet your boots the sentencing would have been much harsher. Makes me SICK that these people keep getting away with lawbreaking. She’ll probably only serve a few months due to “overcrowding”. What a laugh the justice system is.

Gracie

Posted at 7:02 AM on August 8, 2014

This season sucks ! All of my favorite people are gone. Now I will just stop watching it. Teresa G needs to be gone or limited on show noone cares about Dina . Bring back Rosie and rhe rest of them and thats good TV

Connecticut Sam

Posted at 3:46 AM on September 29, 2014

Bring on the popcorn, October 2, is coming soon.

rose

Posted at 10:31 PM on September 30, 2014

Gracie u suck!!!! The show has never been better.ur a big lose Gracie.glad no one took u r stupid advice.

William DuPont

Posted at 12:17 PM on October 3, 2014

Sounds like Teresa will be a no-show next season!
Gracie above is entitled to her opinion, and one more thing she can spell……