Doctors tell us the six faces of Bravo’s latest reality show have had their fair share of nips and tucks! Three of the women might have had nose jobs and two might have gotten boob jobs!
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills may have ageless faces — but it looks like they have more than just good genes to thank. HollywoodLife.com reached out to top LA-based and New York plastic surgeons who revealed that the six new women look as though they’ve had nose jobs, lip injections, breast implants and Botox!
Here’s what our plastic surgeons say each of the housewives has had done:
- Kim Richards – a former child actress and aunt to Paris and Nicky Hilton – has had the least amount of plastic surgery out of the cast, according to Beverly Hills-based plastic surgeon Dr. William Binder. “Kim might have had Botox, but she is very much in the natural zone,” he tells us. “But there is sun damage to her arms.”
- Lisa VanderPump, who spends her days designing yachts, bars and restaurants, may have undergone a breast augmentation and a nose job! “She appears to have had breast implants,” Dr. Binder says. “She has a great smile and is natural-looking, but she might have had rhinoplasty.”
- Taylor Armstrong, who is married to venture capitalist Russell Armstrong, looks to have had the most plastic surgery! “Taylor’s lips appear to be overfilled, and it looks as if she may have had Botox and other facial fillers.”
- Camille Grammer, most famous for being married to sitcom star Kelsey Grammer, “is naturally beautiful, but may have had rhinoplasty,” according to Dr. Binder. “It is difficult to tell because of the makeup, but she might have had upper eyelid surgery too. She looks as though she’s had her lips filled and maybe a breast augmentation.”
- Kyle Richards is a former actress and mom-of-four who appears to have had lips fillers and a nose job! “She has good bone structure, but it appears she has had rhinoplasty, and possibly her lower lip filled,” Dr. Binder believes.
- Adrienne Maloof, known for heading up the Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas, appears to have possibly undergone quite a bit of surgery. “She’s had Botox in her forehead, filler in her lips… She’s overdone. The worst of the bunch,” says Dr. Steve Fallek.