Posted Fri, April 18, 2014 2:42pm EST

RHOA: 7 Most Shocking Feuds — Pics

Erica T

Posted at 2:16 PM on June 12, 2014

Kenya is a bully and plays victim. When Bravo let Porsha go they should have let Kenya went to.

tinnie cc

Posted at 11:40 PM on April 26, 2014

Kenya is a clown.

lAVERN lINO

Posted at 7:20 PM on April 20, 2014

Why is Kenya still on the show, she was never married and paid Walter to be her boyfriend and now just going after married men. She is disgusting!

M. SMith

Posted at 4:18 PM on April 22, 2014

I agree with you. Kenya is trash. anyone who messes with a married man is disgusting. She’s got NO business being on the show. I cant believe she said she didn’t need to look far for a husband because Apollo likes to stray. I mean, If you’re going to be dirty at least keep your home wrecking desires secret… don’t tell the whole world you like married men. She is so jealous of all the other wives cause they’re actually married and have business being on the show. She’s lower than the lowest. Porsha was pushed to her limit and she’s human like the rest of us….well, except for that monster Kenya. I know I wont watch if they kick Porsha off. It wouldn’t be fair and I can’t bare to watch Kenya for another season.

Melissa

Posted at 10:34 AM on April 19, 2014

I love Marlo! I wish they would hire her to join the cast.

Melissa

Posted at 10:32 AM on April 19, 2014

NeNe and Cynthia never had a feud! NeNe and Peter had a disagreement or two but they have always gotten over it fast and it has never come between Cynthia and NeNes relationship