Posted Tue, November 13, 2012 4:08pm EST

‘Pretty Little Liars’ Season 3 Cast Pics

Kate

Posted at 3:51 PM on March 17, 2013

I think that Ali killed her twin and is the girl in the red coat and I also think that Cece and Ali are trading spots and Ali gets caught

Spencer

Posted at 2:45 PM on March 13, 2013

I also think Ezra will turn out to be the bad guy in the end (idk y) even though I love him

Brianna

Posted at 7:13 PM on March 13, 2013

who is Ezra?

brianna

Posted at 10:34 PM on March 19, 2013

Azra is arias boyfriend

Spencer

Posted at 2:42 PM on March 13, 2013

I think Alison is still alive and she is A. I also think that Detective Wilden is alive (obviously) and he got Ali pregnant that summer. I hope Toby isn’t dead…he is my favorite character!! I love Spencer too and I hope she doesn’t turn bad. <3

Emily

Posted at 9:33 PM on March 12, 2013

I think Alison is still alive I think she’s the girl in the red coat

Emily

Posted at 9:36 PM on March 12, 2013

I like spencer aria Emily and Hannah and Toby but I want to know if he really is A-
And Alison is creepy because she pops up and diapered

sammi

Posted at 4:28 PM on March 4, 2013

i love pretty little liars i hope the cast sees this i dont have a favourite actress in particular but the whole cast is pretty awsome! i think the two biggest questions on everyones mind is TOBY? & A?

Aheavens0angel

Posted at 12:02 AM on March 5, 2013

Well all you quit worrying about Toby being dead because I really doubt her is. I am sure that Ashley, Hanna’s mom saw a hallucination UTand Detective Wildaheavens0angelen is really dead. She’s just seeing things out of guilt which I would think make anyone see things!! I would be shocked if Toby’s really dead, the A ~ team still needs him! Spencer needs to get her ship@together! I don’t like crazy Spencer! I wonder how intense the season finale will be this year? I hate, hate when PLL are not on then there just isn’t anything worthwhile to watch because all the good TV shows leave when they do! It makes me sad!!!

Missfits

Posted at 11:20 AM on March 7, 2013

nope even the pastor saw detective….so wilden not dead.

siara

Posted at 6:30 PM on February 28, 2013

I love Spencer she is my fav and if I had to choose to be one it would be Spencer…..I also love Toby

Jasmin

Posted at 4:14 AM on February 21, 2013

i love aria!!!!!!!! (Lucy Hale)
and i love P.L.L

aheavens0angel

Posted at 7:19 PM on February 3, 2013

@Lou just so you know a lot of Americans watch PLL. We happen to love this show and I find your comment a little racist. I am so sick of Countries not getting along. That wasn’t even necessary of you to even say this on here! I have loved PLL ever since it came out and I even read the books. I love, love, love Pretty Little Liars and I plan to own all the shows also!

aman

Posted at 11:38 PM on January 22, 2013

one of the best tv shows i would never miss..

jacky palma

Posted at 12:38 AM on January 16, 2013

i think aria hannah and emily are cute but not really spencer idk y? but she is still cute

Jennifer Buscemi

Posted at 1:04 PM on January 25, 2013

I think that the Liars should know the truth about their so called deceased friend Alison Di Laurentis. they should know the secrets that she never told them especially about Alison’s twin sister that the friends did not know about. The name of the show really fits the characters well. I can’t get enough of the show I have to watch it every Tuesday on ABC Family along wit The Lying Game.

jacky palma

Posted at 12:36 AM on January 16, 2013

ezra isnt hot maaan

Tony

Posted at 3:56 PM on January 2, 2013

The girl are styled amazing! The plot and direction of the show is still fresh and never boring, this should have been place on regular ABC!

jasmine

Posted at 2:35 AM on December 5, 2012

awwwwwwwwwwww…. love this awesome show!!!!! and ezra, omg he is so hooooooot!!!

marina

Posted at 6:27 PM on December 3, 2012

i luv the show

Lou

Posted at 5:12 AM on November 15, 2012

Four eurasian dykes on a show no one in America watches.

Nat

Posted at 2:06 PM on November 15, 2012

Totally unnecessary comment. If you don’t care about the show, don’t look at the pictures.

Aimee

Posted at 7:15 PM on December 4, 2012

Not only rude but homophobic comment! If you don’t like the show, piss off and don’t comment. Keep your nasty opinions to yourself. If no one watched this show, like you claim, then why does it have three seasons?

savanna

Posted at 11:29 AM on March 3, 2013

do you know about caleb and hannah

tina

Posted at 8:04 AM on December 5, 2012

Yet they have more than millions of likes.

alicelukanga

Posted at 7:56 AM on March 13, 2013

i like tobby he defines hotness

Aheavens0angel

Posted at 11:57 PM on March 4, 2013

@Lou first of all they are not a bunch of dykes and I hate that word! Americans do watch this show and a lot of them do so why don’t you shut up since you have no idea on what your talking about! You sound like a very narrow minded person! I really don’t care for what you are saying about these girls when you don’t even know them personally! How is it that you became judge and jury on who and what people are without even meeting the person? Please tell me this! Well may God Bless your soul and may you rethink in how you treat other people. Have a nice day Lou!