HollywoodLife.com was on the scene for all the blogger’s wild b-day celebration in Hollywood.
A giant glittery clown on stilts? Check. A gaggle of guys in tiny Speedos? Check. Lindsay Lohan? Check! Yes, Perez Hilton‘s 32nd birthday party, held March 27 at Paramount Studios in Los Angeles, was just as ridiculous as it sounds. HollywoodLife.com was there, and we’ve got all the scoop, including Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi‘s post-Bachelor plans!
- Shannen Doherty gave Perez a special birthday message. We overheard her saying, “Happy Birthday Perez, from your second, third, or fourth wifey!” Aww.
- The photo speaks for itself, but Lindsay Lohan was not at her best. Looking a little messy, we caught up to her later in the evening as she was hanging out at a booth, smoking a cigarette and tinkering with her BlackBerry. The usual.
- We also spotted Pussycat Doll Melody Thornton walks the red carpet. No sign of lead singer Nicole Sherzinger, though, which was surprising considering how many of her Dancing with the Stars co-stars showed up.
- Bachelor fan faves Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi were super sweet — especially Vienna. They told us they’re planning on getting married in a year, and while they’re living in LA for now, they’ll eventually move to their house in Dallas, Tx.
- We saw John Stamos chatting up three girls inside the party around 10 p.m. They were so into him. Uncle Jesse’s still got it!
- Audrina Patridge‘s BF Ryan Cabrera was nowhere to be seen, as The Hills star partied solo all night. He must have had pretty important plans to leave his lady in the lurch like that.
- Paula Abdul took to the stage to with Perez a happy birthday, and to introduce a special birthday video, which included greetings from celebs like Heidi Montag, Kylie Minogue, Jewel and Lady Gaga!
— Reporting by Catherine Donahoe
CLASH OF THE TITANS … Where Are They Now? (Moviefone)
SPLIT RUMORS! Is Sandra Bullock really ready for divorce? (PopEater’s Rob Shuter