Posted Sat, November 30, 2013 10:19pm EDT 39,814 Article Views

Paul Walker — PICS

SUBARNA

Posted at 10:05 AM on January 17, 2014

I don’t know why most of the good people left us early…..It’s unbelievable for everyone.He is always my favorite one, Love him very much….

PAUL WALKER - Fangirl Ramona

Posted at 8:41 PM on January 12, 2014

I’m sorry! But how can the image # 1 from November 30 to be, but is “Issued date” in December 16? a look on the date at the bottom of the form! Or do I understand this wrong?

Ronn

Posted at 11:34 AM on January 23, 2014

To file a certificate of death – same as in birth – it takes time. There is a need for autopsy reports, doctors notes, signatures etc; all to be received before it is finalized. The times/date of death are on there are correct. The December 16th date is the date that the Los Angeles Dept. of Public Health was able to finalize the certificate.

Samantha

Posted at 5:02 PM on April 21, 2014

I mean come on now everyone. What some people are saying about Paul’s body being burnt is In fact true but some people on web sites are twisting it here he didn’t die because of that car explosion. He actually died before the car come to that stage. I can’t say no more than that because of security reasons on behalf of myself and the Walker family. Other people can go on about this but it’s best just left alone now before it gets out of hand like it is doing. STOP going on about it ok. People on here want to know the truth but they won’t get it from no one just deal with it.

eeeli

Posted at 1:54 PM on January 8, 2014

photo 26

eeeli

Posted at 1:52 PM on January 8, 2014

I think someone trying to help, on the left side of the photo shows the figure of a person. Paul always with us ( España )

Minny

Posted at 6:17 PM on January 7, 2014

this makes me sick….all those people filming his accident…and not a damn soul even trying to help…the report says the car did not catch fire untell a minute after impact..so why the hell did no one stop the filming to at least try and help??they just watched him die…so damn sickening shame on them people..

Amanda

Posted at 4:09 PM on January 7, 2014

When i heard about paul walker i could not believe it i started to cry he will be truelly missed he left us too soon i love and miss him everyday and my heart goes out to his daughter and his family he was a one of a kind that cannot be replaced

alissabure

Posted at 11:57 PM on January 6, 2014

I am going to miss you I wish that you did not die because I am your biggest biggest fan than any other person in the world!.

alissabure

Posted at 11:50 PM on January 6, 2014

I am so sorry medow for the lost of your dad I am a big fan of your dad and I have fast 1 and fast 2 and 3 and 4 and 5 and I got fast 6 on Christmas Day.

alison

Posted at 11:06 AM on January 3, 2014

I just like to send my love to the walker family and esp his daughter meadow be strong love hope ur o.k at least u got family who love u i thought ur dad was amazing

mesa

Posted at 12:00 AM on January 1, 2014

Paul Walker doesn’t seem like the type of guy who would fake his death. People say he was a family person, and a good helping hand. If his life was good then why would he fake his death? It doesn’t make any since to me, but i guess it’s possible. We will miss you Paul, you will always be remembered for all of the cool stuff you’ve done. R.I.P.

Stella

Posted at 8:58 AM on December 31, 2013

It’s just amazing! Although it’s been a month since Paul Walker’s death, I am still devastated! I did not know him personally but I continue to feel a lot of grief and sorrow for him and his family. I keep going back to that day and wondering why Paul couldn’t get out the car and what he was feeling, did anyone hear his cries or screaming? From the stores told about him, he was a remarkable guy. He was also very handsome and talented – I fell in love with those blue-eyes the minute I laid eyes on him.
R.I.P Paul Walker – I love and miss you forever!!!

Ashmika dheendial

Posted at 2:34 AM on December 31, 2013

I love u paul walker.i love your film ,but i want to jnow why did u fake your death.and one more thing i am your biggest fan.

sirena

Posted at 7:25 PM on February 28, 2014

so sick of hearing people say he faked his death. he is gone and no longer with us. STOP

MANMOHAN SAIN AJMERIYA

Posted at 1:26 PM on December 27, 2013

main tumahra sabse bafa fan hu or rahunga. i miss u paul your bro- MONU

Yudhaveer Singh

Posted at 2:38 AM on December 25, 2013

we are like it`s driving …………. & relay miss in next movie.

hadeel awwad

Posted at 8:22 PM on December 24, 2013

r.i.p i love you paul walker

arhckaxel ifer cohl

Posted at 9:32 AM on December 22, 2013

Unbehalf nigeria dance troupes and company, our condolence is morthen bringing you back but yet we still can’t do without your films, no amount of cry or sadness that will bring you, you dialogue, actions, characters and stactics keep radiaring in our memory, we can’t afford to say buy forever more….one day we will see again and rejoice together in kingdom of God eledumare. We love you but someone behind love you than we do

Shuhan.a

Posted at 6:31 PM on December 21, 2013

R.i.p rest in peace old friend u will truly be missed

Shuhan.a

Posted at 6:28 PM on December 21, 2013

Paul u will be truly missed by me and all I have to say is that your the best actor in fast and furious

sandor lakatos

Posted at 1:50 PM on December 20, 2013

Paul walker was my best driver in the hole world and I will follow he’s footsteps as he is. He wil always be my hero

Kavya sharma

Posted at 11:05 AM on December 20, 2013

Paul …i love u……no 1 can be paul…i like speed and u….

Guerson pierre.

Posted at 9:41 AM on December 20, 2013

I can replace Paul walker.RIP my friend,i never forget you.

gueson pierre

Posted at 9:38 AM on December 20, 2013

Rip Paul walker,i never forget you.oh lord

TJ Mack

Posted at 12:50 AM on December 18, 2013

The caption says the photo was posted seven hours after he died. So what’s up with that?

Kelis

Posted at 2:09 AM on December 31, 2013

There’s a lot of weird things popping up about his death.. I’m not theorist but really? This shows up hours after his death and then there’s another article posted a day before his death. Creeppyyyy

karenh33

Posted at 10:32 AM on December 17, 2013

Thermal injuries does NOT mean he burned to death. It means his body was severely burned. Stating he burned to death is not accurate and the people that loved him and miss him don’t need to have that image in their heads. The coroner stated they both died within nanoseconds of the crash. However what I don’t understand is why Roger’s cause of death did not include thermal injuries as well since his body was said to be severely burned as well. It’s all beyond sad. I am praying for their loved ones and friends and hope that their faith is carrying them through this very difficult time.

Brenda

Posted at 1:24 PM on December 17, 2013

I agree with you!

Sheina Johnson

Posted at 8:58 PM on December 17, 2013

Hi karenh33,
I am a Histology technician (I do autopsies) and I just wanted to say that they probably found smoke in Paul’s lungs vs none in Roger’s when they conducted the autopsy, so that would indicate that he was still breathing after the car exploded into flames. I, too, wish it was not true, but that is surely the reason. My prayers go out to both families.

Jim

Posted at 9:06 AM on December 21, 2013

@ Sheina Johnson – Incorrect…the coroners report did not indicate or state such info (smoke in lungs). The fact that both reports differed only implies as to how the examiner states him/herself on paper. Nothing more nothing less. One Medical examiner included thermal injuries on the report while the other just stated ‘Multiple traumatic injuries’. Both are completely legitimate & legal.

Sheina Johnson

Posted at 1:02 PM on January 12, 2014

@Jim- Not incorrect…Smoke inhalation is the leading cause of death due to fires. It produces injury through several mechanisms, including thermal injury to the upper airway, irritation or chemical injury to the airways from soot, asphyxiation, and toxicity from carbon monoxide (CO) and other gases such as cyanide.

The coroner’s report stated that “scant soot” was found in Paul Walker’s trachea.

Kelis

Posted at 1:59 AM on December 31, 2013

Karenh33, I heard that if they write down “Thermal injuries” it’s because he breathed in flames. His throat must have been partially burned or some other evidence showing internal damage from the fire. If the smoke killed him, they would simply write it was smoke, not thermal.

Sheina Johnson

Posted at 1:14 PM on January 12, 2014

@Kelis-
Please know that I am not trying to incite an argument on here, because I, too, am a fan who loved/misses Paul Walker.

The Coroner’s report stated that there was “scant soot” in Paul’s trachea (throat), but it indicated nothing in Roger’s.

Gabriel

Posted at 5:24 AM on December 17, 2013

i wil miss him,one of my best actors.gud night Paul

Nathan Vincent

Posted at 3:17 PM on December 21, 2013

I remember the trip to universal California .. The pic that was taken of the four of us you my son and brother next to the skyline that pic that you signed for us and that hand Shake will last forever .
Thanks for the time. When we heard the news we were so upset .. And still are . Rip… (Nathan Vincent ..