Posted Sat, December 14, 2013 3:17pm EST

Paul Walker’s Funeral — PICS

shemia

Posted at 11:27 PM on May 29, 2014

I think its a good idea not to kill him off….but i do agree with everyone that his brother cody should carry on his brother legacy as brian….of course everyone knows it aint. The real brian….but you cant retire him from the franchise…..it wouldnt be tbe same….he will live on forever….a great actor….& a great human being….R.I.P

shemia

Posted at 11:23 PM on May 29, 2014

bodog88

Posted at 9:35 PM on April 21, 2014

Wow, awesome blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?

you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is excellent, as well as the content!

Samantha

Posted at 1:22 PM on April 8, 2014

Paul you were and always will be my angel, and my smile god took you because he had better plans.

Amanda Nelson

Posted at 6:39 PM on February 9, 2014

Poor baby r.I.p we love thou

mae

Posted at 8:16 AM on February 5, 2014

Rip Paul ! To the family and friends sorry for your lost you are in my thoughts and prayers ! But anyway those paparazzi should respect the family and friends . The family wanted privacy and they disrespected the family wishes to get pictures just for the money . Its sorry ! If it was one of their family members and they wanted it to be private and other people took pictures they would not like it . Love you Paul you are a true angel now gone but not forgotten !

Keykey

Posted at 12:58 AM on January 26, 2014

We all love u rest in peace
:'(

Rochelle Arendse

Posted at 12:56 AM on January 9, 2014

Another star in the Sky.
Another Angel in Heaven.
RIP

Erasmus

Posted at 2:15 AM on December 17, 2013

Man i couldn’t see da funeral video and picture i still can’t believe it he gone i can’t look at his new movie to see him man i hurting everyone r.i.p paul

idoko Edward

Posted at 4:06 PM on December 16, 2013

we love you but God loves you the most.Rest in peace dear paul walker

Olivia Joseph

Posted at 2:11 PM on December 16, 2013

Delena of course !!

Haven

Posted at 4:15 PM on December 14, 2013

I’m sure many will agree the pictures are too much and they should be able to grieve in private. I think many of us feel a need to somehow connect with them because we are still shocked and heartbroken. The outpouring of love I have been reading from Paul’s admirers and fans is unbelievable. I hope his family knows the extent of it all. I hope it would comfort them. I am not really a cryer so I am shocked at myself of how overwhelming this has been to me. I’ve always admired him and was looking forward to his new films. The if onlys and what ifs of that day are so heart wrenching to me. I will really miss him. Thoughts and prayers to his family.

Tanihu Ernest Aficionado

Posted at 2:36 PM on December 24, 2013

It a great loss..we never taught of you living us so soon. Paul you are no more but your great acting skills, legacy and your love for humanity stays on for ever..we will missed you.