The Oscars are the biggest night for stars to show off their beautiful faces and gorgeous hairstyles! We choose the best looks!
There were so many beautiful looks at the Feb. 27 Oscars, it’s hard to make a list of the best! We’ve combed through all the hairstyles and makeup and come up with our favorites– and we want to know what YOU think!
- Natalie Portman: Maybe it’s her pregnancy, or it could be her big nomination, but for whatever reason the Best Actress winner, 29, looks especially radiant! We love her simple makeup, which emphasizes the beautiful color of her dress. Her hair is so flattering, too, in side-swept curls that have a loose, bohemian feel.
- Mila Kunis: Natalie’s Black Swan costar, 27, takes her signature smoldering, smokey-eye look and gives it a bit of a gentler feel (maybe to go with her soft lavender dress?). The Grecian-inspired updo is really our favorite part of Mila’s look. It’s so different from what we’ve seen her wear, and so unique. She looks more elegant than ever!
- Jennifer Lawrence: The Winter’s Bone actress, 20, may have lost out to Natalie for Best Supporting Actress, but she still shines in the beauty department! She looks so elegant and youthful at the same time, with long, flowing hair in gorgeous, soft waves. She completes the look with polished, minimal makeup that keeps the focus on her glowing skin.
- Jennifer Hudson: Jennifer, 29, who presented at the awards, looks so good after her 80-pound weight loss! This look is all about the hair: a sculpted updo with gorgeous auburn highlights that really pop next to her dress’s bright color. Her eyes are precisely lined and the total effect is so flattering!
- Hailee Steinfeld: The True Grit star, 14, who was nominated for Best Supporting Actress but lost to Melissa Leo, really gets it right with an age-appropriate hairstyle that is topped off with a lovely thin metallic headband. We love that her makeup look is so minimal, really just some blush, mascara, and very subtle gloss!
What do YOU think? Which of these beautiful ladies had the best Oscars beauty look? Let us know in the poll below!