Posted Fri, May 30, 2014 2:57pm EDT

One Direction: Boy Band’s 6 Biggest Scandals

ten yiyong

Posted at 12:21 AM on October 1, 2014

Harry ur so handsom so I love very much

Nikkita :)

Posted at 5:35 PM on September 30, 2014

Everyone has the times when they do bad things, so don’t hate One Direction for that!!! Listen to their music and you will fall in love with them!!! #Steal My Girl #Fireproof #Story Of My Life are some of my favs, just saying!!

Alexa

Posted at 8:34 AM on June 1, 2014

Everyone makes mistakes and I’m sure half the people who are “bothered” by this do it too.

Brooke

Posted at 1:55 AM on June 1, 2014

The fact that you clearly had to stretch for these top 6 “scandals” of One Direction says something about the group. Louis falling on stage is a scandal? What’s the issue with Niall, Selena, and Harry? Harry having to pee at an inopportune time means they’re out of control? The only legitimate one was the Zayn and Louis video. So basically, this article should have been titled “the one scandal of One Direction”.

Posted at 2:37 PM on June 1, 2014

It clearly proves the point that One Direction do not exactly do anything bad, and the media is pissed about it since they have no juicy story. Also, smoking weed was bad, but where they did it was legal, and last time I checked people in their 20’s are allowed to smoke? The media nowadays disappoint me.

Natalie

Posted at 10:47 PM on May 31, 2014

One Direction are not out of control!! Every teenager / young adult has done drugs and stripped before!! So I say get over it because I am a directioner and people hating on then just annoys me they are normal people ffs!! Love ya 1D x

Laura Rodriguez

Posted at 2:46 PM on June 22, 2014

Not every teenager… get your facts correct because you sound stupid lol.
People are allowed to dislike 1D and if you have a problem with it then oh, well. Tough luck.

aldreine

Posted at 3:19 PM on September 28, 2014

Oh hell !!as if none of us make mistakes in our lives!!We all are human including Zouis!If the directioners had real love for the boys they wouldnt let them down in such hard times!fans arent only for drooling over their looks!They deserve a second chance surely! #1D_real_fan