Posted Tue, May 22, 2012 7:22pm EDT

One Direction — All Their Girlfriends

Posted Tue, May 22, 2012 7:22pm EDT

Alexandra stajic

Posted at 1:09 PM on November 20, 2012

Louis you should break up with her already

love 1D

Posted at 7:40 PM on September 27, 2012

Zayn, perri is using u PLEASE becareful i dont want u being hurt when u find out the truth why she is dating u im worried bout u ur like a big brother too me and i luv u :) PLEASE BECAREFUL!!!!!! By the way my firend is so in to u she thinks ur super hot!!! Love ya

hannah and clara bffs 4 life

Posted at 7:32 PM on September 27, 2012

Zayn, perri is using u PLEASE becareful i dont want u being hurt when u find out the truth why she is dating u im worried bout ur like a big brother too me and i luv u :) PLEASE BECAREFUL!!!!!!

Chandler

Posted at 12:07 AM on September 21, 2012

Sorry, but I don’t think I can truly believe that Harry and Zayn have current girlfriends until I see them together in pictures like the rest of them. :P (The rest of the pictures of them are adorable though!) And if Harry really is dating that girl, she has an appropriate last name for what’s going to happen to her if she dates him. Hahaha!

madelyn1134567loveonedirection

Posted at 9:15 PM on September 6, 2012

No way they are still dating whatever….???

schanell

Posted at 7:05 PM on August 25, 2012

wish they were all single :(

Niki

Posted at 4:00 PM on August 16, 2012

sorry but zayn and perrie just dont go why would she go out with him at first then dump him but want him back when hes popular and foumous and they just dont look right together just sayting…

kuku

Posted at 3:15 PM on August 11, 2012

zayn and perrie are not meant to be i mean she is so ugly and he is so cute

taryn

Posted at 3:04 PM on August 27, 2012

you’re obviously a directionater…

kuku

Posted at 3:11 PM on August 11, 2012

they look so cute together i mean look at them i hope they dont break up

Kasmae Payne

Posted at 10:26 AM on July 10, 2012

IM.Happy for all them.I met thier concert .IT WAS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!<3.<3

geimy ramos

Posted at 8:35 PM on July 8, 2012

hi alessandra i just read your comment about zayns girl breaking up with him and i totally agree alot of other girls like zayn.you know that the first time i knew they were dating i did not think perrie edwards was all that pretty(sorry perrie but i just dont see it.)i always though zayn was too good lookin for her but when they were still together i respected it if zayns happy im happy

geimy ramos

Posted at 7:59 PM on July 8, 2012

louis you girlfriend is really pretty and so are you

Alessandra

Posted at 4:41 AM on July 5, 2012

OMG!!! Niall and his girl are so cute together!!!!!!!!!!!! But sadly…. Their relationship ended :'( they were SOOOO chute together she is so pretty and him too :'(

nikki

Posted at 10:10 AM on July 10, 2012

that is his cousin

Alessandra

Posted at 4:35 AM on July 5, 2012

Hey everyone, I’m a Directioner :D But this article is NOT updated!!!!
Perrire Edwards and hottie Zayn Malik are NOT dating anymore. She broke up with him a long time ago. But they were a really cute couple! :D she said she didn’t have time for a relationship… So she broke up with him. But I think they should have stayed together he is amazayning!!!! XD lol but yea NO dating right now for Zayn. :'( they were so cute together but she needed to get on with her music career… That awesome for her and for Zayn….. There are many other girls who would love you!!! Like meh lol!

Gabi

Posted at 7:58 PM on July 4, 2012

Wait. wow wow Only Liam And Louis hav girlfriends ok and there both happy Danielle so luckea i lov Liam <3

Shalicia Lowery

Posted at 10:39 PM on July 3, 2012

Niall’s girlfriend’s pretty

Liam lover

Posted at 12:20 AM on July 3, 2012

Liam looks so happy with he’s girlfriend if he is happy then me too. That’s what a one direction fan does ;D

the printer

Posted at 11:25 AM on June 27, 2012

wow you shouldnt be so mean if they are happy im happy so we should just be happy so the girlfriends ain’t hoes, or anything else you call them

Louis lover

Posted at 10:41 AM on June 25, 2012

I don’t understand y he dates other girls I mean come on there’s plenty of other girls who would want to date them????? I just don’t get it!!!!

Liam/Naill/Harry lover!!!!

Posted at 11:42 AM on June 24, 2012

Im sooooooooooooo jelous of Danielle!!!!!!!! She is sooooooooooo lucky to have Liam as her boyfriend!!!!!!! Even though I love Liam I hope things work out for the best to u guys!!!!!!!! <3<3.

Olivia Natalie Autumn Paige

Posted at 3:52 PM on June 22, 2012

H can do a lot better, even I think he can. I mean he’s so romantic and cute an she’s… Eh…Just eh…Not to be mean just YOU CAN DO BETTER DUDE..

...and blank

Posted at 2:24 PM on June 22, 2012

Eleanor and Danielle are the only pretty ones . The other one hmm what’s her name oh yeah Perrie dat hoe.

Nikkita and blank

Posted at 2:15 PM on June 22, 2012

#teamshesahoe #teamshesagolddigger #teamZaynissexi… But not with her #shesnodirectioner #Teamshesaclownface #teamwespeakthetruthhoe

Ruth and Vanessa

Posted at 2:08 PM on June 22, 2012

This can not be. They aren’t even cute together. #teamforeverBent! So sspeechless! Niall come on now you can do better

lex

Posted at 3:52 PM on June 18, 2012

I Love Niall But Come On Niall I Know u Love All of your Fans All Around the World And u Like Justin Bieber! Well I Like All Of His Songs Boyfriend Is My Favorite Song Ever! I Love u Niall And I Hope u Love ur Girlfriend Forever And Ever :)