Posted Fri, May 23, 2014 2:29pm EDT 1,051,130 Article Views

North West’s Cutest Moments — PICS

WARRENMI

Posted at 7:37 PM on September 11, 2014

I LUV SEEING BABY NORTH DRESSED UP LIL FASHIONISTA LIKE HER FASHION MOM KIMYE. NORI

PICTURES ARE UNDENYING BEAUTIFUL, CANNOT WAIT TO SEE MORE FASHION PICS.

daveleen

Posted at 11:50 AM on September 11, 2014

I love this family

Julissa

Posted at 10:34 AM on September 11, 2014

Nice pictures, but the beautiful baby noth needs to look like a little girl not like a boy, make her look like a beautiful and happy little girl. Black and boring colors are for the adults, not for happy little kids, she’ll have enought time to wear black later in her life. 😊☝️

Sharon Francois

Posted at 12:00 AM on September 11, 2014

Kim and Kanye u guys have a beautiful baby and I admire the precious family pics. Kim I know u have a good heart and u mean well in all u do. Continue living life to the fullest and forget the haters. Khloe is my girl. She reminds me of myself. Outspoken and nasty. U ho girl….

Korey

Posted at 11:30 PM on September 10, 2014

She is beautiful and deserves a mom not a “nanny”. This is sick and shameful that giving her nanny weeks off is OK. No, your a mom, you had a child now raise it. Bye FELICIA

Maureen

Posted at 11:18 PM on September 10, 2014

This baby North looks like me when I was a baby. She’s so beautiful! Just wish who ever is putting that part in her hair there on the side. Please stop! Its to far over n its not cute!

Dee

Posted at 10:55 AM on September 15, 2014

I agree, her hair is so cute with curls, not sure why Kim insists on brushing it down.

Kyra Edwards

Posted at 3:55 PM on September 10, 2014

She is so adorable😊☺️😊

Trina

Posted at 2:28 PM on September 10, 2014

Maybe the baby never smiles because dumb papparitzi are always in her face!

tusese96761

Posted at 2:46 AM on September 8, 2014

North is so adorable. Kanye is so talented and successful, with a lovely wife and beautiful child and now has not his Mom but a Mom and lots df siblings he should be smiling. I never see his smiling. Either he is working to hard, or just not into cameras in his face. You would think every now and then the cameras would catch him smiling. Hope he is happy, my heart has always gone out to him for the loss of his Mother who he was so close to.

ike

Posted at 7:27 PM on September 13, 2014

There a re lots of pictures of kanye smiling …more of him not though lol

KC

Posted at 12:10 AM on September 8, 2014

Someone please tell me why Kanye loves dressing like a bum? You would think that he could dress better with all that money.If I was rich,I’d be dressed in nice clothes everyday.I bet he doesn’t want his daughter to ever be dressed in nice bright colors,because then people would pay more attention to her than they do him.

tamara

Posted at 11:06 PM on September 5, 2014

Kim needs another butt surgery ,it is time a bit shape up her butt

D

Posted at 7:04 PM on September 4, 2014

Thanks for sharing your lovely daughter with us she is such a cutie pie! May God Bless your family.

Naya Holmes

Posted at 11:39 AM on September 4, 2014

So many people think baby north just looks so unhappy. . . Wouldn’t you think her face expression are her wondering who hell are everyone taking pictures and all the cameras that are her. . .

Denise

Posted at 11:11 AM on September 4, 2014

I agree Isabel Angel, I’ve never seen a photo where North is smiling or laughing. And Lisa your post cracked me up, I was thinking the same thing. …hopefully this won’t be the next trend!!

Isabella Angel

Posted at 9:50 AM on September 4, 2014

That baby always looks so unhappy. I would too if I had that freak for a dad!! NW is going to grow up and be pissed when she is old enough to realize what a silly name she has. How stupid!!! Put some color on that child!! That is another thing she is going to hate her parents for, the way they dress her!!

Aim

Posted at 10:39 AM on September 4, 2014

What do you know? As much as the Kardashians are hated and bashed they rake in billions!! So stupid they are not! Kanye is filthy rich too and its not by accident either! These ppl are intelligent and business minded so hate on or learn from their business savvy “Stupid” wardrobes and methods!

you all are haters

Posted at 1:15 PM on September 4, 2014

you are ignorant. i truly dislike Kanye but i doubt the child is going to hate her parents for the way they dressed her when she was one year old. Last time i checked..she was not your child so its not your business what she wears and how do you know north always looks unhappy? do you live with them and see her when its just family and friends around or are you judging it solely based on when the cameras are shoved in a toddlers face? i could not possibly care less about these people..why are you so invested in their lives and their child? have your own kids and we’ll all take turns bashing them and judging you for what they wear..get over yourself

Lisa

Posted at 8:19 AM on September 4, 2014

Dude…Kanye what are you wearing? Lmfao

mad men

Posted at 8:01 AM on September 4, 2014

North is so cute, but the colours and the way they brush her hair, they make her look like a little boy. The clothes aren’t even cute, put some colour on her for crying out loud the clothes they put her in are fuggly, no style no colour bland

Pasha

Posted at 1:25 AM on September 4, 2014

When you wear your Jean attire! it’s the best! I love it you girls rock!

Pasha Rhames

Posted at 1:21 AM on September 4, 2014

Beautiful Kim! you and baby NW! keep up!

DEB

Posted at 10:23 PM on September 3, 2014

she is the most adorable baby !! I love KUWTK!!watch it all the time…Congrats K&K West..

jasmine

Posted at 9:38 PM on September 3, 2014

What in the world is kanye wearing. His state of fashion is not tasteful at all.

shauna

Posted at 9:36 PM on September 3, 2014

North is so cute but they need to dress her in color!! Put her in pink or purple!!