Posted Fri, May 23, 2014 2:29pm EDT

Karen

Posted at 10:23 PM on August 19, 2015

This picture is adorable the 3 cousins but where is Reign?? Beautiful children God Bless them all :)

beautifull

Posted at 9:17 AM on August 18, 2015

I yoll got to be so jealouse its her parth inlife to walk and this is planet earth you make money with what you promote sell whatever but that was her way of being wealthy and had a mother with the same vision people lets not be hypocrites you can earn as much money from being as lawyer no offence to the person who said he is successful and doing fine but what if some people that bearly even knew u and judge u according to how and what u are ……total uncalled for

BloodRayneFan

Posted at 2:22 PM on August 18, 2015

People can judge the Kardashian as long they are on national tv

Kuntrashians

Posted at 4:45 PM on June 20, 2015

Ugly little girls. U would think kourtney would brush penelope the pigs hair but nope apparently she just cares about her own appearance. And miss kanye jr is blue ivys twins

lisa

Posted at 9:11 PM on August 19, 2015

You sound stupu

chi

Posted at 4:04 AM on June 17, 2015

Wowwww! Nori u have your mum’s eyes, so bright. And beautiful

Kaye Sissle McZeal

Posted at 12:47 PM on June 14, 2015

I really enjoy looking at Kim and North also Kanye. I adore this family. I personally think Kim is a sweetheart and she is beautiful

Gaku

Posted at 9:06 AM on June 10, 2015

i don’t think she’s cute.. actually looks just like daddy, which is kanye west..which is NOT cute at all. i think Penelope is the cutest one of the Kardashians babies.

Jean

Posted at 2:26 PM on June 16, 2015

Gaku, u need to shut the hell up.How dare you. Nori is a beautiful baby. Get a life. Kanye is a nice looking man you jealous pig.

re jean

Posted at 12:57 AM on June 27, 2015

no he isn’t. he needs to smile more. he always looks like he has something stuck up his booty!

Poppy LongStockings

Posted at 7:33 PM on August 27, 2015

I agree with you Gaku , North is one Ugly , UGLY little girl !!! She has like a Pig face and looks a little deformed, much like her Daddy Kanye! Kim looks dumpy like a washed up old hag. The Kardashians are already Pimping that ugly lil North out, to get the most cash for her pics. It’s funny because after the papperazi see’s how homely and ugly the lil Brat is they want no part of that pig faced , clown haired brat!

Marie

Posted at 1:38 PM on June 7, 2015

I think that little North is the cutest baby ever! She is absolutely adorable-gorgeous eyes and such a sweet face. She is a real beauty-a good looking baby from two very good looking parents. She seems to happy and well taken care of. God bless you, North-all the best to you forever.

azeb

Posted at 4:35 AM on August 19, 2015

God bless her z rest of her life.she is beautiful.nori

Carie

Posted at 10:43 PM on May 30, 2015

As much as I don’t care for the Kardashians or Kanye.. I can’t deny that North is a doll.

elbert

Posted at 1:13 AM on May 30, 2015

she is soooo cute

s. Craig

Posted at 11:10 PM on May 29, 2015

Its so funny to read all the comments you people say about the kardashians/Jenner’s. Deep down inside your all wishing you had the success / money they have. I know I wish I did.

KylieJennerWant2BeBlack

Posted at 1:06 AM on June 1, 2015

No, i have 2 degrees,working on a third,and own my own biz, i am good thanks though, S.Craig. AND I WORK IN FAMILY COURT. L.A., so i am good to know for years with my life.
and own a biz,working on a second soon this summer.

Successful from, lies, in the media, buying clicks, buying, views,buying marketing tools to make it appear her page is “that much followed,and the world who are un-educated,obtuse fell for it.

Successful for what? making a disgusting peeeee on me, sex tape with black singer RAY J, and multiple men up in her cha cha,sorry not jealous of this mid 30s soon early forties in few yrs. not at all fake, face,fake bod,fake everything, i m not jealous,long as i own my beautiful townhouse on a hill suburban good life,and great car and health in check, happy person SMART, i am happy. Kim K has nothing over me or most in the world, except, as my bro say,’extra dough$ that is all. Nothing great on kim k. , and sure not jealous, as most are not. North however is a pretty lil girl who exactly 100% resemble her father side of fam. I wish kim leave her hair thick, curly,she is a beautiful lil blk girl. Kim K, however,has nothing of me or any 1 to be jealous of. She is a pig.and nasty and neglectful parent and the world know it.

Juliette8150

Posted at 1:09 AM on June 1, 2015

wow. you’re awesome. and i enjoy your post here … and you seem as if you are doing well god bless you, your right though i am another 1 not jealous of un-educated kim k, so member S.Craig is wrong on that one!

North is a cutie. though. i agree her hair is thick and curly but we see Kim pathetic self do not leave it that way. i wonder why.

Poppy Long Stockings

Posted at 7:43 PM on August 27, 2015

Blood money, no thanks! They are talentless fame whores who got rich off the murders of 2 innocent people. No morals no conscious. I would rather be poor and know I’m not living off of Blood Money!