Posted Mon, April 14, 2014 3:08pm EDT 442,127 Article Views

Mimi Faust & Nikko Smith Sex Tape: ‘Mimi & Nikko: Scandal in Atlanta’

Nicole

Posted at 4:26 PM on September 3, 2014

come on mimi tyrna be sexy huh?

weezy

Posted at 8:15 PM on August 10, 2014

Mimi should of made that tape with Stevie J

blu

Posted at 5:33 PM on August 2, 2014

mimi I cant belive you and then u want cry when stevie j wants to dog you out

aliciakucik

Posted at 6:43 PM on July 31, 2014

Haters keep hatin’….. It’s a sex tape with her MAN… I’d be more ashamed of having Stevie J as an “ex-man” then some sex tape… Mimi keep doin you…

ms smith

Posted at 6:59 PM on July 28, 2014

This is a hot mess as long as they (nikko) is happy with what they did then so be it

mz candie

Posted at 2:26 AM on July 25, 2014

You go girl I dont know your story to judge you just keep your head up for you and your baby

Deborah Best

Posted at 2:52 PM on July 23, 2014

I hope Mimi keep all the monies she got from this tape because she will need it and more to send her daughter to therapy which will be for a very long time. Three hundred and fifty thousand dollars she got is not enough for therapy – I guess she will be making more homemade tape as she claim it was (liar). When your daughter start taking drugs or drinking don’t ask why – just look at your homemade tape

LishaMarie

Posted at 10:13 PM on July 21, 2014

The tape was going to come out regardless. F*ck it might as well get paid!

alishia

Posted at 11:54 AM on September 1, 2014

I bet it felt good it look like it did oh get it in yea

debbie bills

Posted at 8:42 PM on July 21, 2014

Why do people say and do such ugly things you people don’t have any feeling the only things I see she did wrong was fall for the wrong manb

regina Thompson

Posted at 8:30 AM on July 17, 2014

Mimi you can look at your broke down acni looking liar of a boyfriend and tell
That this was a set up and you either got played or you’re part of the scam. Everytime he addresses the situation he is laughing while you are crying. Youdeserve what you get.

amy

Posted at 2:02 AM on July 16, 2014

I don’t care how much she got for it. But I have 2 little princesses.
No respect now her Daughter gone suffer. Sad♢ she could made a better desicion.

blu

Posted at 5:41 PM on August 2, 2014

THATS WAT UP AMY

paulette

Posted at 10:47 PM on July 15, 2014

I think its very sad, meme that’s not you I’m very serprise at you, your a lovley black woman you should not degrade yourself like that, money is not everything , your body is a temple of god, I feel your man push you to do that, I’m very shock I’m a big fan of yours. I’m not judging you but I don’t like what I see keep ur privite life privite.

Stormie

Posted at 11:45 PM on September 2, 2014

What I think it’s really sad that everyone keep speaking on mimi’s daughter, MIMI you are a good mom, they say your daughter need therapy if that was the case every black woman and some white woman that deal with black men need therapy and so do the kids. What a child wants—I want Mac Donald’s mommy–baby I can’t afford it. Mommy need to call my friend over and let him spend the nite I know he will leave a couple to three hundreds dollars on the bar when he leave. Ok I just sold my soul to the devil for a few hundreds left on my bar now I can get her mc Donald’s now. We have a white girl that did a sex tape with a black man it got leaked and she didn’t get paid but she got a life time and a life style for her whole entire family now she has a child by another black man so the little baby will have to go to two therapy session (1) her mom has a sex tape (2) her daddy is black. Hahaha hahaha!!!! That old saying all money is not good money but no money ain’t fun either. You hear I love what I do at work you said you enjoy having sex with Niko since you getting paid tell them the na sayers I enjoy my job

Allison Thompson

Posted at 12:23 AM on July 15, 2014

Now that’s true … how they looked after they said something about the camera. .

LDB

Posted at 11:09 PM on July 14, 2014

There’s talk of them doing another tape. To me that’s proof that Mimi knew what she was doing. We live in the land of lawyers and lawsuits, if she really wanted to put a halt to this tape she could have sued Vivid and the person who supposedly brought the tape to them.

You know whar was funny? Nikko & Mimi looking like deer caught in headlights when Vlad brought up the moving camera.

janette

Posted at 9:31 PM on July 14, 2014

there is a third person involve in this sex tape that camera moves to much and it catches different angles. and mimi is in on it.

Angela

Posted at 9:15 PM on July 14, 2014

I haven’t saw the tape with Nikkio and Mimi but I’m probably sure it’s disgusting. On the show she’s lost so much weight she looks like a crackhead with a cheap boob job. She should think much much better of a herself as a woman and mother. Damn Stebie (like joseline calls him) really F—ked her mind up.she desperate and hard up. Mimi don’t u have mirrors in your home tosee how horrible u look with clothes on let alone off

diamond

Posted at 9:14 PM on July 9, 2014

Wtf is you doing your sex tape is on sail

Tina Brown

Posted at 2:16 PM on July 9, 2014

I think it was a plan to make a sex tape that is so disgusting in it is against Jesus Christ why would you want the whole world to see you having sex that is so private and its between u and ur partner not you and the whole world to see it and his lobutt is looking like it’s all about him like he’s the best man to have sex with Wow I think that people whoever you are I do not care how much money do you have its nasty nasty

Jeffrey J

Posted at 6:17 PM on July 14, 2014

Couldn’t Say It As Clean…. (ClapClap)

Norma Crawford

Posted at 10:21 PM on July 14, 2014

Hi I think that mimi got caught up with the wrong dude it’s all about money with this scum of the earth.I know mimi feels that she is in love but is it worth it? If you feel it is ask God for forgiveness we all are human and we all make mistakes not the same mistakes over and over again get rid of nikko he don’t care how this is dirting up your life its all about the buck good luck and God Bless you mimi.
A FAN NORMA