The easiest way to make a buck in Hollywood these days? Sell the first-look photos of your baby to a magazine! Hey, it’s good work if you can get it! Click to see celebs who sold their baby pics!
These celebs sold the first pictures of their precious offspring to mags for some HUGE paychecks! We can’t believe some of these figures! So do you think it’s savvy or tacky for celebrity parents to cash in on this new trend?
- Jessica Alba and Cash Warren are rumored to have sold the first look at baby Honor for $1.5 million to OK! magazine.
- Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony reportedly sold the first pictures of twins Emme and Max to People and OK! magazines for $6 million.
- Matthew McConaughey and Camilla Alves are said to have sold the first photos of son Levi to OK! for $3 million.
- Christina Aguilera and Jordan Bratman were reported to have sold the pictures of baby Max to People for $1.5 million.
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt were said to have set a record for selling pictures of twins Vivienne and Knox for a whopping $14 million.
- Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett were rumored to have sold the photo debut of baby Hank Jr. to OK!, but we can’t find the figure! Anyone??
- Nicole Richie and Joel Madden were reported to have reached a deal with People to sell the first peek at baby Harlow for $1 million.
- Jamie Lynn Spears was said to have been paid $1 million by OK! for the first look at baby Maddie.
- Celine Dion reportedly sold the American rights to the first photos of twins Nelson and Eddy to People for $150,000, but was said to have been paid more by Hello! for the Canadian and European rights.