Posted Mon, November 26, 2012 12:00am EDT

Myla Sinanaj Boob Job — Pics

Watch More ENTV Videos!

nancy braunig (@kdshvgkiyzgfsyg)

Posted at 12:23 AM on November 28, 2012

To bad thats the only way she hang on to him.Be the sloppy seconds and allow yourself to be bought.Next they’ll be seen on a court show when he sues her to get his money back claiming it was a loan.

Susan

Posted at 10:40 PM on November 27, 2012

Stupid question my friend just asked, “Do you think he is going to leave Myla now that he has spent all that money on her”
Obvious answer, very, very obvious.

JacksThaName

Posted at 10:18 PM on November 27, 2012

Somebody please milk that cow before her udders explode! GOOD GRIEF! Those aren’t boobs, those are milk cartons…GALLONS. So he likes chubby girls with big boobs, dark hair, and apparently orange faces. Super duper Kris!

mike

Posted at 10:02 PM on November 27, 2012

She’s gonna be fat as hell in 10 years

Susan

Posted at 8:52 PM on November 27, 2012

I just heard someone made a ridiculous comment. Bottom line is not too many people care about Kris and Myla. Everyone knows he had to pay her off to have that abortion and to keep her mouth shut. Talk about your back against a wall. It is like a sick dance between them and stupid fun for the rest of us reading and commenting. My main reason for commenting is that I am still so amazed at the way Kris Humphries mind works, forgive me folks.

But, check out all the headlines, ‘He wants Myla to look like Kim’ translation, Kris has not really gotten over Kim and apparently never will. He, however, has transferred his feelings onto a similar looker who he intends to turn into an exact replica of Kim. Why? Because he knows that he will never get the real Kim again. Yes, even I can’t believe what I just wrote – a sick sort of fun and a story I barely believe myself. Have fun Kris. I am. You are soooo, soooo funny and entertaining.

Susan

Posted at 7:52 PM on November 27, 2012

Definitely he is going to marry Myla. She became his property once she signed that paper and he is not going to spend all that money on her and let another man have her, NO WAY.
I guess now he wants her to look as good as Kim so that he can finally take her out in public and not be ashamed of the way she had looked. The pics look as if she had more than a boob job.
Hope this one last Kris. You will have a lot of money to spend. Good luck.

Will

Posted at 11:30 AM on November 27, 2012

If you can’t get them, buy them!

stonecold

Posted at 10:55 PM on November 26, 2012

PIg, piggy,pig, porker.

Mark

Posted at 6:34 PM on November 26, 2012

Stupid Kris, isn’t!

edgar gavnon

Posted at 6:23 PM on November 26, 2012

One sick puppy – gave up a beautiful figure to be a disfigured clone of the main slut – OMG

kjdflka

Posted at 4:17 PM on November 26, 2012

I’d tap her anus.

niecy

Posted at 7:58 AM on November 30, 2012

pretty sure you would tap anyone’s anus….beggars can’t be choosers!