You will LOVE Rachel in her new comedy, ‘Morning Glory.’ She makes Harrison Ford seem cuddly!
Can you imagine a movie that’s like The Devil Wears Prada, Knocked Up and The Notebook all rolled into one? Your prayers have been answered — it exists, and it’s called Morning Glory! Rachel McAdams stars in the adorable comedy as out-of-work reporter Becky Fuller, who lands a low-paying gig at failing national morning show Day Break.
It’s up to Becky to get the ratings out of the dump before the network decides to can the show all together, but she has a difficult time dealing with the two anchors, Mike Pomeroy (Harrison Ford) and Colleen Peck (Diane Keaton), who believe they’re overqualified to be working with each other. Trust me — you’ll find yourself roaring with fits of laughter throughout the entire movie.
Here are my five reasons why you’ve got to check out Morning Glory when it hits theaters Nov. 10:
- Rachel runs around NYC trying to keep Harrison from going on an all-night bender!
- Rachel’s many super hot make out sessions with hunky costar Patrick Wilson. (Sorry ladies, he’s married!)
- Harrison makes frittatas in his bathrobe at 4 a.m. Enough said.
- Diane Keaton tries to convince everyone that having her pap smear aired on national TV displayed the highest of journalistic standards.
- The weatherman played by Matt Malloy, will have you in hysterics, as he’s riding roller coasters and jumping out of planes, all for the sake of ratings!