Posted Thu, October 17, 2013 10:00am EDT

Meet VH1’s ‘Mob Wives': Renee Graziano, Karen Gravano, Drita D’avanzo & Carla Facciolo!

Posted Thu, October 17, 2013 10:00am EDT

Most of these ladies believe a squealer deserves nothing but death — that’s the Mafia way! And that’s how they were raised!

What do you do when your notorious last name defines who you? Well for the cast of VH1’s new reality series Mob Wives, name, heritage and status are everything — especially on Staten Island! For stars Renee Graziano, Karen Gravano, Drita D’avanzo and Carla Facciolo allegiance to your mob family spells life or death!

Meet the cast of Mob Wives:

Renee Graziano: Daughter of Anthony Graziano, reputed consigliere of the Bonanno crime family. Renee is divorced from another alleged gangster named Junior. She’s trying to get away from the life of the streets so that she can raise her son AJ in a decent fashion, but is hard pressed because the mob is all that she has ever known.

Karen Gravano: Daughter of Sammy “The Bull” Gravano, former Gambino family underboss and federal informant — one of the men primarily responsible for bringing down the late Gambino boss John Gotti. Karen moved to Arizona with her family when they entered the witness protection program, but she’s returning to Staten Island to face her past. Will she be able to live down her father’s traitorous ways?

Drita D’avanzo: Married to Lee D’avanzo, rumored to be a leader among the new generation of the Bonanno and Colombo families. Lee is in prison for armed bank robbery. Drita is trying to figure out if she’s going to keep her family together or run, so that she can raise her two young daughters far away from the dangers of her husband’s business. Carmela Soprano anyone?

Carla Facciolo: Thought she married a man who made his money as a stockbroker, but then Carla’s husband Joey Ferragamo was arrested in a boiler-room scam. With Joey behind bars, Carla tells her young children that daddy’s away at work!

- Lindsey DiMattina

naqncyorthnigrelli

Posted at 3:22 PM on March 19, 2012

i need t talk to someone to meet my grandfathers family and also granmother nigrelli vancherry my son just ask me what she do lol she was a very quite woman

Pamela Farmer

Posted at 7:19 PM on March 18, 2012

Mob Wife Show Fan ,Is Drita leaving the show ? Please no !I am team Carla and Drita , put Joey on the show , make it a hot season , and Carla you outta know new generation friend like Drita will cover your — like the way i used to be just the guys were so outwardly publicly making the scene . My BFF Constance and I watch all the time . Pamela and Constance also fan of everyone except Karen

jb

Posted at 9:40 PM on March 6, 2012

Karen should model with Ashley Stewart! She has the right face and look! CALL HER ASHLEY!!!!!!!!

gerald

Posted at 4:57 PM on February 18, 2012

i want karen email address because i think we area good match

celebrityfragranc

Posted at 11:07 AM on January 31, 2012

jamaican stunna #1fan karen you are the realist the queen of the show looking fwd to meet you

Selina ogorman

Posted at 1:05 AM on January 30, 2012

I love mob wifes these girls are real as can be they have power and there flaw formula and are strong I love Karen this girl is so down to earth and strong I hate when people judge her and they don’t know her all that well I am just speaking from a fans point of view I am huge fan I really wish to meet her and spend the day with her. I do love the others Carla and Drita and Renee u chicks rock I hope one day there will be a mob wifes fan club love u Karen and rest of the cast(:

JAYROC

Posted at 12:48 AM on January 11, 2012

WELL I WANNA START BY SAYIN DAT I REALLY ENJOYED LAST SEASON,,,,,AND FOR DA LOOKZ OF IT IM GONNA LOVE DIZ NEW SEASON……AND SERIOUSLY WLD LOVE TO MEET AND HANG OUT WIT DRITA,,,,,LOVE U GYRL REALLY HOPE TO MEET HER 1DAY. TRUST IM A #1FAN BABYYGYRL.

Sara

Posted at 6:28 PM on January 2, 2012

Wow these women & I say that loosely need to act like ladies, quit cussing & smacking each other around. Renee should never had that body lift, it’s too dangerous. She should just exercise & go to weight watchers. If she wants her son Jr to grow up in a better environment she needs to look at herself clean up her act. All these ladies are attractive physically until they open their mouths

gglag1

Posted at 9:33 PM on January 1, 2012

I think all the women have something in common with everyday women. I don’t think that they are as bad as they want the viewers believe. If they were they would not want us, (the viewers) to see that. I like the show very much and I couln’t wait til they return to TV. Now that they have returned I realize they started where they left off and I love it!

tia

Posted at 11:24 AM on December 29, 2011

These bitches is crazy!! All of them. I’m not judging them though cause I can relate 2 every single one n some way or the other

Rodgerrabbit

Posted at 10:23 PM on December 5, 2011

Go Karen go your an amazing girl an I will back you every time.love the new photo of you .you look great . Alway think before you turn you back especially when your, Around back stabber. Team Karen 101% you are the REALEST girl I met .can’t wait for your book. I’m sure it will be quit interesting. You came from an nice family an never listen to what all those j.o.’s out there have to say do what your doing and keep up with all the good work Karen is the far most loyalist girl on this show .I love Renee too she and Karen are real when it come loyalty

anaiah

Posted at 10:51 PM on June 22, 2011

drita your my favoorite girl on mob wives and i wish you and your kids and lee the best.. luv u

Sandy Sinclair

Posted at 2:16 PM on June 22, 2011

I saw Renee, get out of her car and enter the house that is shown on the series as HER HOME untrue it is a rental for the show, so where is the REAL in REALITY … And how do these women who do not work ,live so well gym, spa, fancy dinners in high end places. Cars, diamonds , furs. If the show is paying to make their lives look so enhanced what was their lives prior to this show. None of them look like they know where most family members of jailed inmates know where the food stamp office is. Only in America baby only in America can we the public make trash look so good

eggmanbill

Posted at 1:51 PM on June 21, 2011

Karen Gravano is Hot,Hot,Hot!!!

lastyle

Posted at 9:29 PM on May 15, 2011

how old is KAREN GRAVANO?

Bob

Posted at 11:12 PM on May 8, 2011

I just want to say I love this show, and I think it is very interesting to watch what the family goes though. What a job these ladys have, and I just want to say keep going strong….

Cindy Loper

Posted at 12:49 PM on May 7, 2011

I just watched the show and that person Rene was buying a fur. What is wrong with that person? (I won’t call her a woman because she acts like a man.) NOBODY wears fur except extremely cruel and ignorant people. I will no longer view this show. Mob Wives, come on. When did we start celebrating criminals?

nicole v

Posted at 9:32 PM on May 1, 2011

Im sure these girls are in need of money,thats y they r doin this show…why not there men r away…they need to provide for there familys.The guys r gettin a bed and 3 meals…More power to these women..they are goin to become famous real fast….love the show…

wolf

Posted at 9:20 AM on April 25, 2011

i just find it strange that carla facciolo looks just like clauda black from the sci fi show stargate sg1 and they almost have the same first name

tflippo

Posted at 10:13 PM on April 22, 2011

I wonder if anyone asked Victoria Gotti about Karen coming back.

mona

Posted at 7:16 PM on April 20, 2011

if you dont like it dont watch!!!!!!

mona

Posted at 7:13 PM on April 20, 2011

I love renee, she is true to the family.

paul

Posted at 12:04 PM on April 20, 2011

What a heap of trash this show is. Just like the Staten Island Dumps itself. Another Mob show to bring disgrace to Italians everywhere. These women are losers.

nicole v

Posted at 9:40 PM on May 1, 2011

Stop hatin..you wish u were interestin enough to have a show…They have millions of viewers..DONT WATCH IF YOU DONT LIKE IT..

karen

Posted at 9:57 AM on January 11, 2012

Just so you know, the Staten Island landfill was closed in 2003.

Sassy

Posted at 4:27 PM on April 17, 2011

It’s sad that Tv has come to this…smh

Tnb

Posted at 1:20 AM on June 28, 2011

Can’t wait for next season. Sheer entertainment

Beth

Posted at 4:21 PM on April 17, 2011

Pathetic!

Lisa

Posted at 6:58 PM on April 20, 2011

You all sound like a bunch off haters lmao

sheila

Posted at 6:28 PM on April 26, 2011

i love this show carla just like me i love irt

sheila

Posted at 6:30 PM on April 26, 2011

i love this show i mean drita just like me i love

Tnb

Posted at 1:18 AM on June 28, 2011

I love the show! Drita is a bad biotch. I love her strong personality.

me

Posted at 4:24 AM on July 3, 2011

who cares??????????? they’re not all italian…matter of fact they r not italian at all…none of them were born in italy so it’s not a disgrace to italian.. two of them are married to ricans and one girl is from albania, so where do you come off saying a disgrace to italians.